+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga processing times - Family sponsorship.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I JUST GOT MY PPR!!! What a sigh of relief! I hope everyone else receives good news as well. Thanks to this forum for giving me relevant information. Thanks to you as well @Xilikon
Congratulations!! After you submit the passport, just expect approximately 2 weeks.

We got the passports back along with COPR so our process is now done finally.

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi I was hoping if someone can shed some light
I sponsored my spouse for PR under family class. I (sponsor)now received an email from cic on my email stating my uci number and application number. Please check the attached image link

can someone verify if that is AOR ?
and why that email is received on my email but not on the principal applicant email which was used in the applications

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
Congratulations!! After you submit the passport, just expect approximately 2 weeks.

We got the passports back along with COPR so our process is now done finally.

The long wait is over (for your side, as I need to wait for approx. 2 weeks). Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: Xilikon

Orishy

May 1, 2024
Hi I was hoping if someone can shed some light
I sponsored my spouse for PR under family class. I (sponsor)now received an email from cic on my email stating my uci number and application number. Please check the attached image link

can someone verify if that is AOR ?
and why that email is received on my email but not on the principal applicant email which was used in the applications

Yes that is AOR. And for why it is sent to sponsor email, you can see the reason on the letter itself "this is to confirm your application to SPONSOR".