+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
Just called them and was told your application is still in 8 months time frame and waiting is the only thing..... WTF! I will stop watching my tracker until July I think. Good luck to everyone else.
I never get through, been trying for 2 months. I always get the message, they can’t take anymore calls or something along those lines. My 8 months is July also, I’m going to wait until then to try and contact them.

Alp2023

Aug 11, 2023
I hope we get updates and finish this long journey. My LPP was completed on November 28, 2023 and nothing since then, ceremony not started. I ordered GCMS notes twice the only change I noticed in January it showed Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM03, and the last one I received yesterday it changed to Location: E-Grant. I hope this is good thing and to receive Oath ceremony invitation soon!

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I hope we get updates and finish this long journey. My LPP was completed on November 28, 2023 and nothing since then, ceremony not started. I ordered GCMS notes twice the only change I noticed in January it showed Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM03, and the last one I received yesterday it changed to Location: E-Grant. I hope this is good thing and to receive Oath ceremony invitation soon!
Same timeline - my LPP was completed on November 27th and also my GCMS notes show E-Grant. No updates for 5 long months. I hope it will be our turn for oath soon.

Reactions: Alp2023 and nmdemp

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Mine says E-grant since Feb 13

• Wow
Reactions: Alp2023 and Debby25