+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Making changes that do not affect CRS to Express Entry profile after you receive ITA

Amitsingh514

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you so much, I'll do it and write a letter to explain why I need to change this. Ah just so mad at me why I inputted that information in the first place when i know for sure that I didn't get any point for this. I just thought this is the general question about my family and IRCC couldn't create extra supporting document for AUNT/UNCLE when they are not my siblings. I try to reach them by phone now but couldn't find any option to ask question about APR post-ITA
Hi Van Duong, what did you do with your application. Did you change the answer and then submitted it? Also what was the decision form your application?

Thank you

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
Thank you so much, I'll do it and write a letter to explain why I need to change this. Ah just so mad at me why I inputted that information in the first place when i know for sure that I didn't get any point for this. I just thought this is the general question about my family and IRCC couldn't create extra supporting document for AUNT/UNCLE when they are not my siblings. I try to reach them by phone now but couldn't find any option to ask question about APR post-ITA

Heyy, same situation, are there any more insights you can share? What happened with you? did they ask for additional documents or was the LOE enough?

Ftgyu

May 4, 2024
Hi I got my ITA at Crs draw for 432 but my Crs score is 489. However, I want to remove my foreign work experience of 1 year as I didn’t mention my foreign work experience while applying my study permit. Is it possible for me to remove it by adding LOE as I am within the Crs Score even if I did remove my work experience