Woodstock, ON
Category........
CEC
July 27, 2023: Application submitted
Aug 21, 2023: Fingerprint requested
Sept 17, 2023: Fingerprints received
Nov 17, 2023: Test requested
Nov 30, 2023: Test complete
Dec 02, 2023: Tracker shows test completed.

No update after that until the 4/24 ghost update. I have tried calling IRCC multiple times, but no feedback. I also raised a couple of web forms and got a response that the tracker shows the most up-to-date info about your profile.
Requested notes about a month ago, still waiting for those.

Does anyone with something similar shitty timeline?

Update:
Apr 24: Ghost update
Apr 27: Background complete (My birthday present from IRCC lol)

I also received notes today and found that my processing center is Sydney (RC-8090). While reviewing the notes, I noticed there is a target review completion due date of 2024-07-27 for LPP, which is exactly 1 year from my application submission. Just FYI ...

Last edited:
Reactions: citapplicant

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Update:
Apr 24: Ghost update
Apr 27: Background complete (My birthday present from IRCC lol)

I also received notes today and found that my processing center is Sydney (RC-8090). While reviewing the notes, I noticed there is a target review completion due date of 2024-07-27 for LPP, which is exactly 1 year from my application submission. Just FYI ...
Congrats! when your Security Screening started?

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Still waiting
Last update was october 27
I phoned IRCC they told me to wait
same, I called today and they said my application is non-routine and can take however long it takes. When I asked for a timeline, they basically said, there are non-routine applications that have been sitting for 3 years. It wasn't a threat, at least I didn't feel like it was one, but it is actually really sad to imply that it might take years.

• Sad
Reactions: Debby25

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
same, I called today and they said my application is non-routine and can take however long it takes. When I asked for a timeline, they basically said, there are non-routine applications that have been sitting for 3 years. It wasn't a threat, at least I didn't feel like it was one, but it is actually really sad to imply that it might take years.
@citapplicant I called today they said just wait for the oath. If it was non routine I believe she would tell me right?

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024

Also sorry to hear that. It’s so annoying I don’t know what’s the reason for that. Don’t understand

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Anyone still waiting? I feel like everyone here got their citizenship.
I am still waiting! I received my GCMS and honestly I didn’t get any clarity or understand why my application is stuck.

I called IRCC and finally found someone helpful. She also couldn’t understand the reason of my delayed oath invitation since everything looks normal on the file. She will send a note to the appropriate office to follow up.

I don’t have high hopes though (I’m just pessimistic right now lol)

• Sad
Reactions: unsure dream

unsure dream

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
I am still waiting! I received my GCMS and honestly I didn’t get any clarity or understand why my application is stuck.

I called IRCC and finally found someone helpful. She also couldn’t understand the reason of my delayed oath invitation since everything looks normal on the file. She will send a note to the appropriate office to follow up.

I don’t have high hopes though (I’m just pessimistic right now lol)
Hopefully things work out for you. If you get an update please update us

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I passed prohibitions today. here's my timeline, good luck to everyone!

Application: Online - Single
Processing Office: Mississauga
Application Date: July 27, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1097
AOR Date: August 30, 2023
Fingerprint Request: 20 Sep, 2023 (submitted same day) | Received 4 Oct, 2023
Test Scheduled: Oct 3, 2023 (between Oct 3 and October 23)
Background Check Complete Date: 5 Oct, 2023
Test Taken Date: 9 Oct, 2023
Test Completed Date: 13 Oct, 2023
Language Skills Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Physical Presence Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Prohibitions Completed Date: May 7, 2024 | Updated on 9th
Ceremony Date: Not Started