+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Canada Approval Letter not yet received

parthmistry

Feb 21, 2024
Hi everyone,
I applied for PGWP on 31 Jan and received a PGWP extension on the next day. Following that I received a correspondence letter on 16th February. Today (21 Feb) I got my appication approved and I can see the document number and the expiry date but the "In Canada Approval Letter" is missing for the message section. Is this message generally received when the application is approved or after some days of the approval. Can anyone let me know what should be done here?
Thank you!

Feb 28, 2024
I am in the same situation. We applied my wife's visit visa on Jan 15th and the approval came on feb 21. I can see the document number and the expiry date but the "In Canada Approval Letter" is missing for the message section. As far as I know, on the same day visa approval and the approval letter will be generated. It's been 6 days no update yet. I called IRCC call center twice, they said you have to wait.
Any update on your file?

richardsmile1

Sep 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I applied for PGWP on 31 Jan and received a PGWP extension on the next day. Following that I received a correspondence letter on 16th February. Today (21 Feb) I got my appication approved and I can see the document number and the expiry date but the "In Canada Approval Letter" is missing for the message section. Is this message generally received when the application is approved or after some days of the approval. Can anyone let me know what should be done here?
Thank you!
Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you finally get your In Canada Approval Letter? When did you get it after you saw your application was approved on Feb 21,2024? And how long did it take for you to receive your WP in your mailbox then? Thank you!

parthmistry

Feb 21, 2024
I am in the same situation. We applied my wife's visit visa on Jan 15th and the approval came on feb 21. I can see the document number and the expiry date but the "In Canada Approval Letter" is missing for the message section. As far as I know, on the same day visa approval and the approval letter will be generated. It's been 6 days no update yet. I called IRCC call center twice, they said you have to wait.
Any update on your file?
I received the In Canada Approval Letter on 22 Feb and received my work permit on 26th

parthmistry

Feb 21, 2024
Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you finally get your In Canada Approval Letter? When did you get it after you saw your application was approved on Feb 21,2024? And how long did it take for you to receive your WP in your mailbox then? Thank you!
I received the In Canada Approval Letter on 22 Feb and received my work permit on 26th