+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to leave this country!!!!!! But I dont have money

sovietXkitsch

May 9, 2008
I am a permanent resident here in Canada but I don't want to stay here anymore. I had enough and I would like to go back to my country but I have no money at all to get a plane ticket and no job. Is there any way that I could ask for "deportation" and the government would just throw me in a plane so I can get out of here??

commit murder. Or just get arrested for a serious crime.

What about getting a loan from a bank from your country?????????.

I really think and would like to see someone commit as many crimes as possible on Queen St. in Toronto; To get deported. You might able to make some money if you make a good sign.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sovietXkitsch said:
I am a permanent resident here in Canada but I don't want to stay here anymore. I had enough and I would like to go back to my country but I have no money at all to get a plane ticket and no job. Is there any way that I could ask for "deportation" and the government would just throw me in a plane so I can get out of here??
Contact the local Immigration Office (They may refer you to CBSA) and explain that you wish to be repatriated. They will listen to your story and may consider repatriating you to you country of citizenship. You will have to relinquish your PR status. If you were processed as a refugee, then it is an easier matter.

PMM