+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a caregiver job with visa sponsorship

Dec 12, 2023
Experience caregiver bringing 2 years of dedicated patient care in both facility and home environments.looking to leverage my passion and commitment to adult and geriatric patient’s well-being to improve sevita clients quality of life.

Naturgrl
VIP Member

28 minutes ago
Edafetano said:
I have years experience as care worker here in in Nigeria. I have worked in Elderly care home too and volunteered in Red Cross which give me the skills set for emergency response. I am satisfied and compassionate about my job. I will like to bring my years of experience to bear in this new role. Thanks
So are 100 other people on this forum today alone. Good luck if you are a real person and not a spammer.

Like Reply

Write your reply...

POST REPLY PREVIEW
Share:
FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmailLink
Explore your options
I Want To IMMIGRATEI Want A WORK PERMITI Want To STUDYI Want To INVESTI Want To SPONSORI'm New To CANADAI Am An EMPLOYERI Want LEGAL HELPI Want To Overcome INADMISSIBILITY
Canada Immigration Network
CanadaVisa.comCIC NewsCanadian Immigration ForumCanadian Immigration NewsCanadaVisa News Team
Connect with us
Call us

+1 (514) 937-9445
Toll-free in U.S. and Canada
+1 (888) 947-9445

• Immigration to Canada -- Express Entry / Expression of Interest -- Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration -- Canadian Experience Class -- Provincial Nomination Program Immigration -- Family Class Sponsorship -- Caregiver Pathways -- Quebec Immigration -- Business Immigration -- IELTS - CELPIP - TEF - TCF - Language Testing -- Refugees and Asylum -- General - All Canadian Immigration Moving to Canada from the U.S. -- Permanent Residence in Canada -- Temporary Residence in Canada (Work, Study, Visit) -- H-1B Holders in the U.S. Temporary Entry to Canada -- Foreign Workers -- International Students -- Visitors Settlement in Canada -- Settlement Issues -- Permanent Residency Obligations -- Citizenship -- Housing -- Education -- Health Working in Canada -- Finding Work in Canada -- Canadian Finance and Taxation -- Start Your Own Business in Canada –Self Employment -- Canadian Labour Legislation -- Resources for Finding a Canadian Job Canadian Visa Office -- Visa Offices in North America -- Visa Offices in South America -- Visa Offices in Europe -- Visa Offices in Asia -- Visa Offices in Africa -- Visa Offices in Oceana Select a forum to jump to
CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7

Dec 20, 2023
Application for Caregiver

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my interest in the Caregiver position at Naturgrl, as advertised. With a solid background in teaching and caregiving for both children and adults, I believe my skills and qualifications align well with the requirements of your organization.

**Education and Qualifications:**
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Education with a focus on English language and literature from the University of Benin, Nigeria, awarded in 2011. Additionally, I have obtained relevant certifications from Alison, including:
- Certificate of Caregiving Skills - Dementia Care
- Certificate of Elderly Care and Caring for the Disabled
- Certificate for Nursing Studies - Patient Care and Hygiene

Moreover, I have completed the Florence Academy Training, earning a certificate in Safeguarding Adults L1 and L2 (Adult Support and Protection).

**Professional Experience:**
Throughout my career, I have demonstrated a strong commitment to providing compassionate care and support to individuals. My teaching and fifteen months caregiving experience has equipped me with effective communication and interpersonal skills, essential for understanding and meeting the unique needs of care recipients.

**Why Naturgrl:**
I am particularly drawn to Naturgrl Home Care due to its reputation for delivering high-quality, person-centered care. I am eager to contribute my skills and passion for caregiving to your team, ensuring the well-being and comfort of those under Naturegrl.

Thank you for considering my application. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to discuss how my experiences and qualifications make me a valuable asset to your organization.

Sincerely,
Omosigho Uhunoma Cyril
+2348033936099
omosighocy@gmail.com