+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long am I waiting

dovo12345

Apr 27, 2024
I got a mail from vfs that IRCC received my passport last Friday 20th/April,
How many days shld I wait to get a response that my pSzpyas been stamped?
Many thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got a mail from vfs that IRCC received my passport last Friday 20th/April,
How many days shld I wait to get a response that my pSzpyas been stamped?
Many thanks
Search the forum a bit please. There are many threads specific to stamping from specific IRCC offices (e.g. IRCC New Delhi). It is impossible for us to answer your question, if we don't even know where you are and whom you sent your passports to.

dovo12345

Apr 27, 2024
I sent it to the vfs office in Nigeria to ircc Ghana: I got a mail that ircc Ghana already got my passport on the 24th April. I want to know how long am I waiting ?
Thanks
Search the forum a bit please. There are many threads specific to stamping from specific IRCC offices (e.g. IRCC New Delhi). It is impossible for us to answer your question, if we don't even know where you are and whom you sent your passports to.
[/QUOTE

Vaibhavpandya

Apr 29, 2024
Timeline

Passport Submitted to Ahmedabad VFS: 2nd April
Reached to IRCC New Delhi: 3rd April
In Process: 4th April
Travel Date: 6th May

Haven't received any Email or Msgs after 4th April...Raised Couple of Webforms and Called IRCC no luck.. As travel date is Approaching I am worried now....Any Idea what to do in this scenario? Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Timeline

Travel Date: 6th May

Haven't received any Email or Msgs after 4th April...Raised Couple of Webforms and Called IRCC no luck.. As travel date is Approaching I am worried now....Any Idea what to do in this scenario? Thanks
What do you see as current timelines on IRCC New Delhi thread? With the staff reduction, we were expecting delays(they fired a lot of local staff last month too).

Vaibhavpandya

Apr 29, 2024
I see on that thread everyone is receiving it within 20-25 days. My application already passed that timeline. As we have flight for next week, this is bit worrying situation.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I see on that thread everyone is receiving it within 20-25 days. My application already passed that timeline. As we have flight for next week, this is bit worrying situation.
Have you emailed IRCC Delhi? One thing that you should know, IRCC Delhi is unlikely to process you fast/slow based on your circumstances. But, they can let you know if your processing is complete or not. I've seen their contact email being shared over the forum somewhere a few months ago, try to find it and see if that can help you.

Vaibhavpandya

Apr 29, 2024
Have you emailed IRCC Delhi? One thing that you should know, IRCC Delhi is unlikely to process you fast/slow based on your circumstances. But, they can let you know if your processing is complete or not. I've seen their contact email being shared over the forum somewhere a few months ago, try to find it and see if that can help you.
I sent an email to them and automated reply from them...I raised a webform and they respond me same as tracker that it's under process...Thanks for suggestion.

Vaibhavpandya

Apr 29, 2024
Timeline

Dispatched: 2nd May