+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Pilot Program- April 2021 Applicants post your timeline here

olijan

Apr 24, 2023
Hi there

I'm a an employer hiring on the home support worker pathway. Does my employee need an exit clearance. She already got aapproved. Just waiting on the visa for work permit. Please let me know. By the way I'm from manitoba winnipeg Canada. I'm hiring from the Philippines.

Thanks
Michelle
You need to apply for "POLO" http://www.philcongen-toronto.com/consular/docs/POLO2017.1.pdf . Your employee from the Philippines needs this one to exit the country.
Although I won't recommend this one but a lot of caregivers exit from HK or SG to avoid applying for POLO. Very risky plan :)
The proper way to do it is to apply for POLO so that they can go home to the Philippines anytime they want :)

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Any updates guys, we haven't hear anything yet.

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
Please I need your inputs.
I got a letter from IRCC in March this year to submit a valid Passport because the one I submitted when I applied in 2021 has expired. I was given not letter than 28 days to submit it. I got my passport renewed and sent to them within the time frame. Now I noticed that my medicals has expired because its over one year since I did my medicals, passed and result sent to IRCC. I also did my biometrics October last year and passed . My worry now is that IRCC is silent over the medical issue. I haven't received any other information from them. Can someone please tell me what may be the present situation.

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
I got a letter from IRCC in March this year to submit a valid Passport because the one I submitted when I applied in 2021 has expired. I was given not letter than 28 days to submit it. I got my passport renewed and sent to them within the time frame. Now I noticed that my medicals has expired because its over one year since I did my medicals, passed and result sent to IRCC. I also did my biometrics October last year and passed . My worry now is that IRCC is silent over the medical issue. I haven't received any other information from them. Can someone please tell me what may be the present situation.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
'
I think if IRCC requires Medicals to be renewed they will update you as in some cases they give extensions for Medicals.
But lets wait and see what you hear from them.
Also when you applied in 2021?
All the best.

peeush

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
18-01-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012 MEDICAL LINE ADD ON 26-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
23-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 11-05-2012 : RECIVED VISA ON 15-05-2012
LANDED..........
ON JULY
My sisters timeline Couple with 2 defendants from India.
Application received Jan 8, 2021
Office Edm
May 2022 1st Temp no
Nov 18 2022 Permanent no
Feb 6 Bio, Med & PCC request ,
Med and Bio complete on Mar 2, Passed
Med request again for all the family Nov 29, 2023 , Dec Passed
March 26 Eligibility letter received for all the members.
April 2 PPR request for the parents, not for Kids (Dint apply TRV during the initial application)
April 27 Visa stamped
April 12 Applied TRV for the kids.
May 14 PPR for the kids.
The family is planning to land by September.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the invaluable support and guidance provided by this forum throughout our journey. I extend my best wishes to all fellow members may each of you receive the approvals soon.

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
My sisters timeline Couple with 2 defendants from India.
Application received Jan 8, 2021
Office Edm
May 2022 1st Temp no
Nov 18 2022 Permanent no
Feb 6 Bio, Med & PCC request ,
Med and Bio complete on Mar 2, Passed
Med request again for all the family Nov 29, 2023 , Dec Passed
March 26 Eligibility letter received for all the members.
April 2 PPR request for the parents, not for Kids (Dint apply TRV during the initial application)
April 27 Visa stamped
April 12 Applied TRV for the kids.
May 14 PPR for the kids.
The family is planning to land by September.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the invaluable support and guidance provided by this forum throughout our journey. I extend my best wishes to all fellow members may each of you receive the approvals soon.
So many Congratulations...

India2022

Apr 9, 2022
Hi there

I'm a an employer hiring on the home support worker pathway. Does my employee need an exit clearance. She already got aapproved. Just waiting on the visa for work permit. Please let me know. By the way I'm from manitoba winnipeg Canada. I'm hiring from the Philippines.

Thanks
Michelle
I have seen that there is some advisory from Department of Migrant Workers (DMW). In this they have mentioned that applicants have to undergo the contract verification and documentary processing by the DMW. You can check about this.