+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous visa refusal :( Please help

neha1111

May 23, 2024
Hi, need urgent advice
@legalfalcon
By mistake I clicked no on form 5669 for my PR application that do I have visa refusal earlier. I received aor on 28 April 2024. Biometric completed and background is in process. Now, on 18 April, I raised webform and send my apology with a letter of explanation along with visa refusal details and letters. I received webform acknowledgement today.
Do I need to worry?
One more same mistake I did when I submitted my PNP application which is approved now.
I informed cic what mistake I did in 5669 during federal. What should I do now. I am so stressed. Plz help.

neha1111

May 23, 2024
Hi, need urgent advice
@legalfalcon
By mistake I clicked no on form 5669 for my PR application that do I have visa refusal earlier. I received aor on 28 April 2024. Biometric completed and background is in process. Now, on 18 may, I raised webform and send my apology with a letter of explanation along with visa refusal details and letters. I received webform acknowledgement today.
Do I need to worry?
One more same mistake I did when I submitted my PNP application which is approved now.
I informed cic what mistake I did in 5669 during federal. What should I do now. I am so stressed. Plz help.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Hi, need urgent advice
@legalfalcon
By mistake I clicked no on form 5669 for my PR application that do I have visa refusal earlier. I received aor on 28 April 2024. Biometric completed and background is in process. Now, on 18 April, I raised webform and send my apology with a letter of explanation along with visa refusal details and letters. I received webform acknowledgement today.
Do I need to worry?
What province you got your PNP from? I think they don’t ask about previous visa refusal there.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Manitoba PNP. It is my federal application.
Yes I understand. But you say you also forgot to disclose applying for PNP provincial level. When I was applying for PNP provincial level (getting nomination) I didn’t see any questions about previous visa refusal.