+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr to PR card Calgary VO 2024

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
Latina you should see a second update in your Ircc account saying "card shipped" very soon (it's called GU ghost update because there is no email notification, you just see "profile updated")
Thank you… but is that message that I received GU1?

Tickfa

Jan 22, 2024
GU1 usually means that your photo is accepted and is queue for card production.
GU2 is when it will show to your Gckey that your photo is approved and mailed to your address.
So technically you got GU1. For me it took 1 day from the first "profile update" to "card shipped" if I count out the weekend. Its very random but I would say you should get your card very very soon.

Reactions: latina29

latina29

Nov 6, 2023
GU1 usually means that your photo is accepted and is queue for card production.
GU2 is when it will show to your Gckey that your photo is approved and mailed to your address.
So technically you got GU1. For me it took 1 day from the first "profile update" to "card shipped" if I count out the weekend. Its very random but I would say you should get your card very very soon.
Thank you very much for your time. I called IRCC and I was told my picture was accepted. I really hope I receive my PR card soon, I need to travel on may 21st due to an important family matter.

Filipesbn23

Jan 17, 2024
VO Calgary

eCoPR - Jan 25
Gu1 - May 3
Gu2 - May 7 - PR Cards shipped

I sent an email to all VOs on April 25. I dont know if iwas the reason to ship the PR Cards.

Good luck guys

Reactions: checkbox