+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents uploading dates in EE profile???

SSGarg

Mar 30, 2024
After receiving an ITA can I upload the documents which is dated after I made the express entry profile?? Like- currently if I don’t have the experience letter of the primary occupation I am showing in the EE profile, then can I gather that after I make EE profile and upload it after receiving ITA ?? Pls help. Does an ITA need the documents dates before the EE profile was made ??

SSGarg

Mar 30, 2024
Thanks @kallisti for your response. Are you pretty sure about this?
Also I would like to invite more senior people to respond on this.

ciudadano0

Apr 26, 2024
After receiving an ITA can I upload the documents which is dated after I made the express entry profile?? Like- currently if I don’t have the experience letter of the primary occupation I am showing in the EE profile, then can I gather that after I make EE profile and upload it after receiving ITA ?? Pls help. Does an ITA need the documents dates before the EE profile was made ??
Not a senior here but I can tell you about my experience. Almost all the letters to prove experience that I submit for my PR application (received P1 already) were dated after the date I received the ITA. So, nothing wrong with that. In fact, I rather upload recent documents but I'm not sure if that would make any difference.

SSGarg

Mar 30, 2024
Thanks @ciudadano0 for your response. So I need 6 months period experience in a specific trade occupation to be eligible for PR, but if you know that express entry let us make EE profile 1 month prior. So If I make my EE profile before the completion of 6 months period and receive an ITA before completion of 6 months so can I just wait and complete my 6 months and get the experience letter and upload it within 60 days??
Please help

ciudadano0

Apr 26, 2024
Thanks @ciudadano0 for your response. So I need 6 months period experience in a specific trade occupation to be eligible for PR, but if you know that express entry let us make EE profile 1 month prior. So If I make my EE profile before the completion of 6 months period and receive an ITA before completion of 6 months so can I just wait and complete my 6 months and get the experience letter and upload it within 60 days??
Please help
Not fully aware of how all the programs work but I think you shouldn't have any issues with the situation you describe. From my understanding, the score you get when you create your profile is just for them (and you) to have an idea of what program you might be eligible for and whether or not you are above the threshold. After you receive the ITA your situation might have changed and they know that. What they state in the ITA is that if you decide to apply (within the 60 days period) you have to make sure that you still meet the requirements of the round of invitations you are being invited to apply in. I hope that helps but feel free to ask any questions.