+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we submit our full work history ?

HazelVolk

May 4, 2024
Hi everyone,
I am currently entering my work experience in my Express Entry Profile. Over the last 10 years, I have primarily worked in Graphic Design, while the 6 years prior were focused on Web Design with other experience in Video production here and there. I'm wondering if it's necessary to include only the experience related to the NOC code I am applying for, or if it would be beneficial to provide my full resume.
Thank you!
Hazel

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,
I am currently entering my work experience in my Express Entry Profile. Over the last 10 years, I have primarily worked in Graphic Design, while the 6 years prior were focused on Web Design with other experience in Video production here and there. I'm wondering if it's necessary to include only the experience related to the NOC code I am applying for, or if it would be beneficial to provide my full resume.
Thank you!
Hazel
Include all work experience. If you hide it, you'll have to justify the missing/unexplained gap somewhere else. For the latter, you'll then be forced to lie. Better to include everything.