+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did I receive an NOI? Do they send NOIs via email?

younestalk178

Oct 19, 2023
I'm very confused as I got an email that I'm invited to apply for AAIP and they gave me a portal to apply for it but on the how to apply page people who have received NOI need to email AAIP first before applying for it. My question is is the email I've received an NOI? If it's not an NOI, can I go ahead and apply for it through the portal they provided?

Thank you for your time.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I'm very confused as I got an email that I'm invited to apply for AAIP and they gave me a portal to apply for it but on the how to apply page people who have received NOI need to email AAIP first before applying for it. My question is is the email I've received an NOI? If it's not an NOI, can I go ahead and apply for it through the portal they provided?

Thank you for your time.
Read it again carefully.
Point 2 has a web address to set up an account on MADI and start the process.

younestalk178

Oct 19, 2023
Read it again carefully.
Point 2 has a web address to set up an account on MADI and start the process.

Read what carefully? the email? could you elaborate what you mean by point 2? and what is MADI? sorry to bombard you with my questions haha

And if MADI is the portal they sent, yes I did start the process I believe. I was hoping someone could tell me what I've received is a NOI or not.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Read what carefully? the email? could you elaborate what you mean by point 2? and what is MADI? sorry to bombard you with my questions haha

And if MADI is the portal they sent, yes I did start the process I believe. I was hoping someone could tell me what I've received is a NOI or not.
2. Point has a blue link click it create an account and go ahead.
I think you need to read the email again, MADi is in there. MADi is " My Alberta Digital Id" it's also written in the email.
By the way the explanation I gave you should know I was speaking from experience.
All the best.

younestalk178

Oct 19, 2023
2. Point has a blue link click it create an account and go ahead.
I think you need to read the email again, MADi is in there. MADi is " My Alberta Digital Id" it's also written in the email.
By the way the explanation I gave you should know I was speaking from experience.
All the best.
okay so what I did is correct. I started the application with the given link, gathered the documentations and submitted the application.
It was very confusing because I wasn't sure what I have is a NOI or not.
And the step one on the how to page starts with "if youve received a NOI, email this address"

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
okay so what I did is correct. I started the application with the given link, gathered the documentations and submitted the application.
It was very confusing because I wasn't sure what I have is a NOI or not.
And the step one on the how to page starts with "if youve received a NOI, email this address"
Don't know about that, mine said if you have received this NOI you would be eligible to apply,check requirements if you meet them.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
okay so where were you able to access your NOI?
The email itself is the NOI. The province sends you this email as they think you meet the requirements but there is nomination that's needs to be accessed by the officer, hence the set up of MADi account.

younestalk178

Oct 19, 2023
The email itself is the NOI. The province sends you this email as they think you meet the requirements but there is nomination that's needs to be accessed by the officer, hence the set up of MADi account.

oh then I do need to send them an email as it says on "how to apply" page. I did set up MADi account and already collected the documentations and submitted it though. Maybe I've done that prematurely.

I didn't realize what I've received was a NOI becuase I didn't get any letter on my EE profile

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
oh then I do need to send them an email as it says on "how to apply" page. I did set up MADi account and already collected the documentations and submitted it though. Maybe I've done that prematurely.

I didn't realize what I've received was a NOI becuase I didn't get any letter on my EE profile
Ok as I said earlier read the email again. It says you have 30 days to set up an account and submit your docs.
All the best.
Read the email again word by word and you will get that.