+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dental Assistant/Hygienist

RizWaN.441

Sep 28, 2023
Hello Honorable employers from Canada.
I truly hope, you all will be top-notch and having great time.
My name is Rizwan Ullah hailing from Pakistan.
I am a dental Assistant/hygienist having 2 years experience of my work.
I do believe in my ability to do all what I can..
I can do perform RCT, Extraction, Cutting Filing, Impression and little knowledge about dentures. I guarantee you, I'll make you proud of performing all the above mentioned procedures.
And the other hand, I'm veteran in e
-
I have been wishing to get a job in Canada to work enthusiastically with any of dental doctor in Canada.. If there's any doctor really needs an assistant, I will be available to talk about it further...
-
Email: rizwanafridy@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +923369756441
Telegram: +923130900969

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Honorable employers from Canada.
I truly hope, you all will be top-notch and having great time.
My name is Rizwan Ullah hailing from Pakistan.
I am a dental Assistant/hygienist having 2 years experience of my work.
I do believe in my ability to do all what I can..
I can do perform RCT, Extraction, Cutting Filing, Impression and little knowledge about dentures. I guarantee you, I'll make you proud of performing all the above mentioned procedures.
And the other hand, I'm veteran in e
-
I have been wishing to get a job in Canada to work enthusiastically with any of dental doctor in Canada.. If there's any doctor really needs an assistant, I will be available to talk about it further...
-
Email: rizwanafridy@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +923369756441
Telegram: +923130900969
No jobs here. Do a job search, find a job, get employer to file for a LMIA proving no one in Canada can do the job but you. Then apply for closed work permit. Get ECA for your degree, IELTS for English, take medical too.

Dental assistant and dental hygienists are licensed professions so look at provincial requirements. You cannot work in the field.

Reactions: YVR123