+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Step by Step Process and guide

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

Has anyone got AR and any updates post that ? Please share your timelines just trying to understand the processing times. Thanks

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone, I applied with my husband since 8/19, we are both under 30 years old, we have a DELF B2, he has an IELTS with a B2 result and .We have a university degree
My husband is a mechanical engineer with 4 years of experience.
We haven't received an invitation yet, does anyone know what could happen?

Olutoyor01

Nov 18, 2023
It varies based on the individual profile. But it is relatively faster now compared to the olden days.
Thanks so much for the reply, I do appreciate your assistance, I just want to know the average timing in general for the approval, so that I can put some personal plans and timelines in place, that is why I am asking.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks so much for the reply, I do appreciate your assistance, I just want to know the average timing in general for the approval, so that I can put some personal plans and timelines in place, that is why I am asking.
On average between 2 weeks to 6 months

mateu__15

Jan 4, 2023
Hello, guys, I am from Brazil, My birth certificate is in Portuguese and in Brazil, I have only the digitalized image. Should I:
1- Translate and send the original digitalized and translation digitalized (Print both and send).
2- Authenticate the original, translate the original authenticated (send both originals and not printed)

The number one is just PDF and PDF again that I will print.
The problem of number 2 is that I have to ask someone in Brazil to authenticate, translate, and send by mail to me (1 week to arrive).

Olutoyor01

Nov 18, 2023
Hello Guys, I got my CSQ today, I applied for RSWP and this is my updated timeline 1. Document received by MIFI on November-7-2023, 2. AOR received -November-20-2023 3. CSQ Issued for all my family members- December 12-2023 4. moving on to apply for PR ... I hope this process will also come fast as well by Gods grace. I don't know if anyone can assist with an average time this part will take? I have read that this is about the longest part, but I hope I wont have to wait much here as well by Gods grace.