+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Thank you and All the best to you
I have applied for Information Systems Business Analysis.
I have done B.E. In CS
Same here! I have done BE in Computer Science too and will be Pursuing Cloud Computing for Big data course in Lambton college - Toronto campus which is a 2 year course with co-op.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Ohhh nice..But I soo wanted this course as it is the only college offering 2 years for this particular course
Precisely. I wanted a two year course too and not many colleges as you mentioned above offer 2 year courses for we Comp Science Engineers.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah exactly..That is why I soo want that course in Conestoga.

Anyone who has got offer from Conestoga College recently ..Please reply..Thanks
I have an offer from Conestoga for this May. But i'm not sure if I should proceed or not. The reviews don't look very good.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I've read a lot of reviews by students in FB and a few other sites. Mostly students are complaining that these are money grabbing institutions that don't really care about the students.
Check out their FB page for student reviews.

learnafren

Oct 21, 2017
I have an offer from Conestoga for this May. But i'm not sure if I should proceed or not. The reviews don't look very good.
Were you required to have an evaluation of your foreign degrees? Any idea whether they accept without a course by course evaluation when the program page mentions it as a must requirement ?

Moonfisher

Apr 23, 2024
Does anyone have any idea that in what time generally conestoga college issue offer letter to students for September Intake 2024?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone have any idea that in what time generally conestoga college issue offer letter to students for September Intake 2024?
Responding to a post from 2018. Do you mean offer letter or PAL? Offer letter can take a few week. Given that Contestoga has been blacklisted by the government and the only college that is receiving the fewest PALs, it may take a few weeks for PAL response too. The college has to focus on in demand programs highlighted by the government.