+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caregiver visa sponsorship

Romeo Austin

Dec 17, 2023
Good sir am Augustine nwaigwe
Am from Nigeria
I am a certified caregiver with nine years of providing home-based care for elderly patients with learning and mental health difficulties.

With my previous employer, I provided home care for rotations of up to ten patients a week. I took on basic medical care, keeping track of their mental state, offering basic developmental therapies, and helping with essential life duties. My patients were typically 65-80 years old with a range of physical and mental health concerns.

As my experience has grown, I have come to understand the signs that someone requires a further medical intervention, learning support, or simply someone to talk to. Elderly patients can forget basic tasks when they are ill or under stress, so I specialize in patient and caring education when it all gets a bit much.

A significant proportion of my previous patients were not ambulatory, and I therefore developed the skills (and strength) required when dealing with patients. I am a qualified physiotherapist and have helped people recover from many physical ailments brought on by their mental instability.

A second particular area of expertise is working with patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s. I devote much of my spare time for fundraising. As a caregiver, I see the direct impact of these charity funds on the lives of my patients.

I would welcome the Will be so happy if you're company can sponsor my visa to Canada so to work for you sir, when I come over I would also like to accompany one of your caregivers on a visit to understand the approach that you take to this most important of professions.

Sincerely,
Jane Friedman

Dec 15, 2023
Naomi Dyana Emmanuel

No1 ogunike lekki phase 1

babydyana6299@gmail.com

+2348148009124

2023/12/16

APPLICATION FOR CAREGIVER WORK IN

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am applying for the personal care assistant position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services. I believe that my excellent interpersonal skills, and personal care experiences can make me be among the best candidate for the job. My professional background has provided me with exceptional knowledge and the confidence needed to properly assist people with their personal care needs. I also fulfill several key requirements of your job description, having performed a variety of tasks for patients such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and assisting with ambulation. Additionally, I am well versed in the dietary aspects necessary for planning, preparation, and serving meals, and I have fed and transported patients under the supervision of physicians and registered nurses. I am comfortable with housekeeping and laundry tasks as well as managing medication reminders and offering companionship to engage clients in everyday living. As a dependable and trustworthy individual who takes immense satisfaction in providing care for people of all cultures, I am dedicated, hardworking, and can tackle any challenge. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I hope to hear from you soon to arrange an in-person interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Naomi Emmanuel

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Naomi Dyana Emmanuel

No1 ogunike lekki phase 1

babydyana6299@gmail.com

+2348148009124

2023/12/16

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am applying for the personal care assistant position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services. I believe that my excellent interpersonal skills, and personal care experiences can make me be among the best candidate for the job. My professional background has provided me with exceptional knowledge and the confidence needed to properly assist people with their personal care needs. I also fulfill several key requirements of your job description, having performed a variety of tasks for patients such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and assisting with ambulation. Additionally, I am well versed in the dietary aspects necessary for planning, preparation, and serving meals, and I have fed and transported patients under the supervision of physicians and registered nurses. I am comfortable with housekeeping and laundry tasks as well as managing medication reminders and offering companionship to engage clients in everyday living. As a dependable and trustworthy individual who takes immense satisfaction in providing care for people of all cultures, I am dedicated, hardworking, and can tackle any challenge. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I hope to hear from you soon to arrange an in-person interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Naomi Emmanuel
You aren’t going to read this but this is not a job site. Don’t post personal information. You have been mislead by people telling you to post on this site.

Aburidor1

Dec 16, 2023
No1 orija street obantoko Abeokuta

olanrewaju803@gmail.com

+2348138422874

2023/12/17

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am applying for the personal care assistant position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services. I believe that my excellent interpersonal skills, and personal care experiences can make me be among the best candidate for the job. My professional background has provided me with exceptional knowledge and the confidence needed to properly assist people with their personal care needs. I also fulfill several key requirements of your job description, having performed a variety of tasks for patients such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and assisting with ambulation. Additionally, I am well versed in the dietary aspects necessary for planning, preparation, and serving meals, and I have fed and transported patients. I am comfortable with housekeeping and laundry tasks. As a dependable and trustworthy individual who takes immense satisfaction in providing care for people of all cultures, I am dedicated, hardworking, and can tackle any challenge. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I hope to hear from you soon to arrange an in-person interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Abubakar kusimo olanrewaju

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

olanrewaju803@gmail.com

+2348138422874

2023/12/17

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am applying for the personal care assistant position currently advertised with Home Health Care Services. I believe that my excellent interpersonal skills, and personal care experiences can make me be among the best candidate for the job. My professional background has provided me with exceptional knowledge and the confidence needed to properly assist people with their personal care needs. I also fulfill several key requirements of your job description, having performed a variety of tasks for patients such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and assisting with ambulation. Additionally, I am well versed in the dietary aspects necessary for planning, preparation, and serving meals, and I have fed and transported patients. I am comfortable with housekeeping and laundry tasks. As a dependable and trustworthy individual who takes immense satisfaction in providing care for people of all cultures, I am dedicated, hardworking, and can tackle any challenge. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I hope to hear from you soon to arrange an in-person interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

You cannot read the post?

Aburidor1

Dec 16, 2023

olanrewaju803@gmail.com

+2348138422874

2023/12/17

CANADA

Dear Hiring Manager,

Sincerely,

Jblidge

Dec 16, 2023
Jane omodiale
9,Adepeju Street,Lagos
omodialejane@gmail.com
19th December,2023
APPLICATION FOR CAREGIVER WORK IN CANADA
Dear hiring manager,
I am excited to apply for the care assistant role in your company. Although I don't have practical experience as a care assistant, I am a quick learner and also adapt to new conditions well too. It would be an honour to represent the company and learn more about the industry and develop my skills further.
As a student, I participated in volunteer opportunities that sought to provide food and shelter to those in vulnerable situations, during these task, I was able to develop my interpersonal skills. The most important skills I posses that are relevant to the care assistant are verbal communication and to cater for those in need of care and emotional support, with these abilities, I believe i can become an assets to your company.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for this role as I am passionate about helping those in need, it will fulfil my professional goals with your company. I am looking forward to learning more and I believe my desire and eagerness to learn will make me a good candidate for the job despite my limited experience.
Sincerely
Jane omodiale.

Dec 19, 2023
Dear hiring manager,

I am sending this job application in order to present my candidacy for the open position of health Care support worker with your tested and trusted care facility.I have been providing superior bedside support to patients (vulnerable)in my 2+ Years of experience as a health care assistant/ support worker.please find my key responsibilities in subsequent sections.

* Prepare patients for laboratory examination
* collect patients specimen
* Explain the procedure to them
* Assist them in mobility around the care facility
* Provide interesting activities to stimulate and get them engaged.
* Assist them in bed making and maintaining their rooms and other physical needs.
* Supply and empty bed pans
*Ensure companionship and care
* Weigh,turn and position patients.
*Assisting in bathing, washing and dressing.
* Serve them food as well as refreshment
* Maintaining inventory and supply
*Contribute in record keeping
* Transport patients around on wheelchair
*Assisting the nurses in charge in medication administration
* Supervise patients excercise routines
*Verify patients details and note major symptoms.

Exceptional patients monitoring, effective patients check,and personal grooming are my key features.I am confident to make a great and ideal asset as your next health care assistant/ support worker.
I have good skills like;
Personal care, Housekeeping, Basic life support, Elderly care. Clinical waste disposal, Food hygiene, Meal preparation. Pressure area care,Stoma care. Patients communication. Safeguarding knowledge.

And essential abilities like; knowledge of health and safety,
Compassion and sensitivity, clinical hygiene expertise, physical fitness and endurance, good observation skill, emotional stability,integrity and confidentiality, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and team working.

Key achievements:
* Increased patients satisfaction by 20% through displaying kindness, compassion, respect, honesty and support from all
residents.
* Enhanced quality life care while maintaining their independence and privacy.
* Increased operational efficiency due to promoting the care home image through excellent communication, appropriate behavior and professional appearance.
* Maintaining a perfect attendance record with no absence for 2
years.
* Received positive feedback from patients and their families for a kind caring attitude.

Working and caring for older and physical challenged people with health issues has been without doubt, the most rewarding and interesting role I have ever been a part of. I have learnt so much about the mind, and how dementia affects thinking, daily functions, personality and character, and I want to continue on this journey as a health care assistant further by working towards a qualification in nursing. Example, when my Grandmother was diagnosed of stroke, she needed extra help to ensure she was able to live her daily life as normally as physically possible,in which I played an important role in her life knowing how traumatic it could be for someone who is unable to carry out her daily activities alone. This involved washing, feeding, serving meal, feeding, toileting, dressing and generally engaging her in communication for self relief.

I have completed some professional Care certificate 15 standards from Florence academy, health and safety, hazard analysis critical control points, first aid, basic life support, medication competency assessment, record keeping, damentia, Allergens, covid 19,dignity in care, end of life care, infection prevention and control, code of conduct, certificate of participation /humanitarian service to charity (NYSC).

please refer to my attached resume to get a full insight of my educational qualification and further acquired health care certificates .

Thanks for your consideration. I would please crave your indulgence in