+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

VasjokDVD

Mar 12, 2024
BC PNP Health authority Stream, Non-EE (TEER 5)
Applyed Jan 24, 2024
Changed to In process - March 27, 2024
Decision - March 28, 2024

Reactions: Sid124

yadida

May 15, 2024
Hi,

Did anyone request BC PNP support from VCH when you received your job offer? Do you contact Benefit or your direct manager?

chlai77

Apr 23, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for non-EE BCPNP with my health authority job offer. Does anyone know if I can resign from the job after getting the nomination but before receiving PR?
Thank you!

Shadow24

May 18, 2024
I was just wondering to whom Should I contact if I need declaration form & recommendation letter. Also, from where I can get letter that has job duties with noc code. I work with PHSA.

kanupriya_71

Jan 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am creating my EE BC PNP Health authority profile and have a few questions:

1. Under education tab, one section is "Have you enrolled in or completed a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program within B.C.?" I have studied Post degree diploma from a college in BC, should I mention that over here? Is that a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program?
2. Do I need to mention my 10th and 12th grade as well?
3.Under Family tab, do I need to fill information of my parents and siblings even if they live outside canada?
4. I am working 2 full time jobs. Do I need to mention all?
5. What does this question means "Did you claim points for language proficiency in English and French?"

Please help me with this. I would appreciate any information.

LuckyOne1011

May 21, 2024
Hi everyone, I would like to confirm if employees working Providence Health Care (PHC - St. Paul's hospital) are eligible to apply under this stream.

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hi, Dhillon,
I am new to this, just wondering how it will work if we don’t apply through BCPNP EE. After approval how it will work, I mean the nomination points will add to EE profile and if we don’t EE where this point will go. Sorry for asking silly questions as I am not sure of it,
And another question how much IELTS score is requires for to apply and any age limit is there as I am 45+
Your reply will be highly appreciated
God bless you
Hi @canstudent21,

- Any NOC (TEER 1,2,3,4,5) is eligible for BCPNP as long as you have a job offer from a BC health authority for minimum of 30 hours per week.
- I believe there is no age limit to apply under this stream
- If you don’t apply through express entry then you will have to apply through non express entry in that case you will be issued a nomination which will later be added in your federal file to apply for your PR (Also remember that Birth Certificate is required for non express entry)

I hope this helps.

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for non-EE BCPNP with my health authority job offer. Does anyone know if I can resign from the job after getting the nomination but before receiving PR?
Thank you!
Hi, If you quit your job you will have to find another job with the health authority to maintain your eligibility for the BCPNP otherwise you will be rendered ineligible for BCPNP as you will no longer be meeting the conditions of your nomination and your nomination will be cancelled.
I hope this helps

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hi everyone, I would like to confirm if employees working Providence Health Care (PHC - St. Paul's hospital) are eligible to apply under this stream.
Hello, Yes employees working for Providence Health Care are eligible as long as you have a valid job offer of minimum 30 hours a week.