+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation letter requirement

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But I really don’t know. This is a new process so no one here can give a definitive answer. Ontario has a quota and has stated their priority areas for PALs. So no one here can give you a timeline with you asking ”will I get my PAL soon”. So yes, you should get an answer soon.

mazeena

May 8, 2024
I have been waiting for my PAL from centennial collage but still no update. Can someone please help me with this. As I have been waiting for this and cannot proceed.qhen will they be issuing this please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been waiting for my PAL from centennial collage but still no update. Can someone please help me with this. As I have been waiting for this and cannot proceed.qhen will they be issuing this please
Contact Centennial. Check OCAS portal. No one can tell you when it will be issued. Depends on when PAL was applied, program and start date too.

mazeena

May 8, 2024
Was applied on the first week of march, for business management accounting program. Initially it was for may I take and they differed it for September 2024 because of this issue