+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance Needed: Correcting IMM 5707 Form After Submission

7assan.9

Apr 8, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for a bit of guidance and hope this is the right place. I'm an international student who came to Canada in December of last year. In the process of getting everything set up here, I realized I made a significant oversight on my IMM 5707 Family Information form. In my rush to submit, I completely forgot to include my elder brother's name.
I'm quite concerned about how this might affect my status or any future applications. Could anyone here share their experience or knowledge on how I might rectify this? Is it possible to amend the form after submission, and if so, what steps should I take?
Thank you all in advance for any advice or guidance you can provide. It means a lot to me as I navigate this situation.
Best regards,

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for a bit of guidance and hope this is the right place. I'm an international student who came to Canada in December of last year. In the process of getting everything set up here, I realized I made a significant oversight on my IMM 5707 Family Information form. In my rush to submit, I completely forgot to include my elder brother's name.
I'm quite concerned about how this might affect my status or any future applications. Could anyone here share their experience or knowledge on how I might rectify this? Is it possible to amend the form after submission, and if so, what steps should I take?
Thank you all in advance for any advice or guidance you can provide. It means a lot to me as I navigate this situation.
Best regards,
You can do so via webform.