+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima wrongly autocompleting my education data

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I'm having a problem with my arrima profile...
While completing the diplomas section arrima is autocompleting this two questions for my diploma:
  1. “Votre diplôme est-il dans un format approuvé par une autorité compétente et porte-t-il une signature par cette dernière?” Réponses: “Non”
  2. “Avez vous en votre possession une lettre d’une autorité compétente du pays de deliverance de votre diplôme qui atteste le reconnaissance de l’autorité émettrice de ce dernier?” Réponse: “Non”

Both answers should be yes for my diploma as it is recognized by the education authorities of my country, nevertheless I can't modify the response to those two questions.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi, I'm having a problem with my arrima profile...
While completing the diplomas section arrima is autocompleting this two questions for my diploma:
  1. “Is your diploma in a format approved by a competent authority and does it bear a signature by that authority?” Answers: “No”
  2. “Do you have in your possession a letter from a competent authority of the country of issue of your diploma which certifies the recognition of the issuing authority of the latter?” Answer: “No”

Both answers should be yes for my diploma as it is recognized by the education authorities of my country, nevertheless I can't modify the response to those two questions.
Did you get it solved? Sometimes arrima form does not respond correctly when we use page auto-translate by google. If you still face this problem, then I suggest set language back to French manually and then fill the form correctly

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Did you get it solved? Sometimes arrima form does not respond correctly when we use page auto-translate by google. If you still face this problem, then I suggest set language back to French manually and then fill the form correctly
I wasn't able to solve it, and I was using arrima in french, not with google translation..
I just left things as it was since it was autocompleted and I couldn't do anything.

I'm still waiting for the arrima draw now, theoretically I should receive an invitation in the next one.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I wasn't able to solve it, and I was using arrima in french, not with google translation..
I just left things as it was since it was autocompleted and I couldn't do anything.

I'm still waiting for the arrima draw now, theoretically I should receive an invitation in the next one.
Good luck. If there is a draw by today, then you are liekly to receive an email in between 11:30 to 12:00PM by today

Aug 7, 2023
Hi everyone, I have the same problem on Arrima. Do you know how to modify that section ?

When will be the next draw ?

Thanks

Aug 7, 2023
Thank you for your reply Esmeralda !

That what I thought until a friend of mine showed me recent youtube videos (about creating your arrima profile) and in those videos, people were able to modify that section.

And it seems like if that section is not modified, diplomas aren't taken into consideration as language proficiency. Am I right ?

Reactions: murphine

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you for your reply Esmeralda !

That what I thought until a friend of mine showed me recent youtube videos (about creating your arrima profile) and in those videos, people were able to modify that section.

And it seems like if that section is not modified, diplomas aren't taken into consideration as language proficiency. Am I right ?
Yes some people are able to edit that section but I don't know on what depends...
Anyways your score won't be affected if we are talking about points for education....

Regarding that new fact that now some diplomas count as language proficiency, I know nothing about, to be honest.

Aug 7, 2023
Yes some people are able to edit that section but I don't know on what depends...
Anyways your score won't be affected if we are talking about points for education....

Regarding that new fact that now some diplomas count as language proficiency, I know nothing about, to be honest.
Thanks
Hope the score won't be affected for the education part, but I guess it does affect for sure the language proficiency...