+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARC request and what options they have?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had a quick look at economic immigration programs and I don't think they fit any of their programs. They are just ordinary people, with ordinary jobs
They could look at studying in Canada but will need to show a lot of money as well as career/education advancement to justify costs. But getting approved may difficult because IRCC will assume they will try and claim asylum again on entry. So PR is really only option.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am trying to help 2 friends of mine who applied for asylum but were denied because the proofs presented were not strong enough and ultimately, they were given the opportunity to apply for PPRA which they were found not at risk because, once again, their proofs were not strong enough. They were sent back to their country and the officer who accompanied them to the airport told them they could apply for ARC after 1 year. I would love to be able to help them because they cannot afford a lawyer and after their refugee process they are a bit skeptical to get one.
In your understanding, what would be their best option to be given PR and ARC accepted? Start a business would be a valid motive to have PR application considered and ARC accepted? I would appreciate very much any advice you can give to us.

God bless you all and wish you a lovely day!
Didn’t they submit police report and evidence to back their claims?