+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for two Study permits for a couple outside Canada

Shooka

May 8, 2024
If you are both have admissions and show that you are able to to the program (grades, IELTS, funds, ties to return, justify costs with career progression and higher salaries, experience etc.) then you should both be approved

Shooka

May 8, 2024
If you are both have admissions and show that you are able to to the program (grades, IELTS, funds, ties to return, justify costs with career progression and higher salaries, experience etc.) then you should both be approved
Yes, thank you, as I mentioned we both have provided all of them. I just wanted to make sure both applications through one account assessed and made decision together and at the same time. But based on what you said a couple cannot apply for study permits and be student at the same time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, thank you, as I mentioned we both have provided all of them. I just wanted to make sure both applications through one account assessed and made decision together and at the same time. But based on what you said a couple cannot apply for study permits and be student at the same time?
Each application is processed based on its own merit so it is very possible you will not get decisions at the same time. You can both apply for study permits, never said you could not. Hopefully you will both be successful. Good luck.

Reactions: YVR123

Shooka

May 8, 2024
Each application is processed based on its own merit so it is very possible you will not get decisions at the same time. You can both apply for study permits, never said you could not. Hopefully you will both be successful. Good luck.
Thank you for your help and time.