+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Minors - Do parents have to fill out IMM 5476?

nightwolf68

May 3, 2024
hello everyone can someone answer me, me and my parent are applying for a tourist visa together with us our 7 months old baby, the baby is traveling together with us. do i still need an IMM 5476?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone can someone answer me, me and my parent are applying for a tourist visa together with us our 7 months old baby, the baby is traveling together with us. do i still need an IMM 5476?
Well your parents are not part of your application or account. You are not their dependant. You apply separately with your infant. You don’t need to fill out the form. So two accounts/applications.

nightwolf68

May 3, 2024
Well your parents are not part of your application or account. You are not their dependant. You apply separately with your infant. You don’t need to fill out the form. So two accounts/applications.
sorry i mistype it. its PARTNER not parent

nightwolf68

May 3, 2024
me and my partner are planning to travel canada as tourist together with our 7 months old baby. will i be choose a representative or not?