+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for Visitors Visa on 01 Feb 24

jmack2639

May 6, 2024
Hi,

I have applied for a visitors visa to come to Canada and visit my brothers family for 2 weeks. My wife and kids have all cleared, but due to an offence I have on my record from when I was 17 (now 48) I have had to provide more information, Police certificate...

I check the application service weekly, the processing days don't seem to change, sometimes they are greater in number.

If I have concerns about the visa clearing, is there anyone I can get in touch with?

Many thanks for any advice.

Regards

J

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I have applied for a visitors visa to come to Canada and visit my brothers family for 2 weeks. My wife and kids have all cleared, but due to an offence I have on my record from when I was 17 (now 48) I have had to provide more information, Police certificate...

I check the application service weekly, the processing days don't seem to change, sometimes they are greater in number.

If I have concerns about the visa clearing, is there anyone I can get in touch with?

Many thanks for any advice.

Regards

J
Nothing you can do but wait. If denied, you may want to get an immigration lawyer if you want to reapply. You never said when you applied but police/background checks can take months if you have a criminal record.