+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About nanny portal

Jan 1, 2024
Hi can anyone tell me please. is nanny portal open for few days like from 1st Jan to 5 jan?? Or after some days it can open again. I am just waiting for my wes report other documents are ready. If anyone know about it please provide me some information. I would be thankful.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi can anyone tell me please. is nanny portal open for few days like from 1st Jan to 5 jan?? Or after some days it can open again. I am just waiting for my wes report other documents are ready. If anyone know about it please provide me some information. I would be thankful.
It will be open today and most likely close by the end of the day. Program meets quota within a few hours.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Means there is no any chance to open it again after some days?
No it will not reopen. Last year it met quota in less than 12 hours.

If the cap has been reached when you want to apply
You won’t be able to start an application for this category in the portal. If you started an application before we reached the cap

• you won’t be able to submit it
  • it will expire after approximately 30 days

Jan 21, 2023
My name is Omotu Emmanuela Chidinma from Nigeria. I am a caregiver and a nanny and I have 7 years of experience as a caregiver. I have a certificate as First Aider, BLS, and CPR. During the COVID-19 period, I volunteered in the community to care for children even till date . I have a passion in caring for children
I deliver quality care in the lives of children and make a difference in their lives.
My email id is........ emmanuelaomotu1@gmail.com

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But those who have gotten job can share the way they did it to us that just heard about it.
Most are through Canadian connections (family and friends) or do a job search on Canadian job or nanny sites. Most jobs will say only open to a Canadian, PR or person with work authorization so ignore those jobs. To be eligible, employment must be in someone’s home. It can not be in a long term care facility. Get ECA and IELTS done.