+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa family No one answers this please help anyone it's urgent

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
Hello if anyone can help urgent
I have few queries on IRCC family visit visa portal.if you can help.

1) I am visiting sibling in Canada she is citizen with my family -wife n kid So while selecting visit purpose I have to select "To visit Sibling"
And my wife n kids has to select what? "To visit family memb less than 6 mn" or "To visit sibling"

2) while using representative form for my kid and wife. It generates representative form for all of us 3 members so what to write in my main applicant representative form.? My name and I am representing myself?

3) In funds section I have shown 22k cad + selected "yes " any one suport in Canada option? Explanation -sibling will help with accomodation and food. They have 16k. Other travel expenses bear by me.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
1. YOU ARE ALL VSITORS. SELECT VISIT
2. YOU ARE NOT A REPRESENTATIVE. A REPRESENTATIVE IS IRCC CONSULTANT WHO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FOR YOU. Don't submit this form if you did not use IRCC CONSULTANT
3. It is fine but it's always best to take full responsibility of your trip.

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
Hello if anyone can help urgent
I have few queries on IRCC family visit visa portal.if you can help.

1) I am visiting sibling in Canada she is citizen with my family -wife n kid So while selecting visit purpose I have to select "To visit Sibling"
And my wife n kids has to select what? "To visit family memb less than 6 mn" or "To visit sibling"

2) while using representative form for my kid and wife. It generates representative form for all of us 3 members so what to write in my main applicant representative form.? My name and I am representing myself?

3) In funds section I have shown 22k cad + selected "yes " any one suport in Canada option? Explanation -sibling will help with accomodation and food. They have 16k. Other travel expenses bear by me.

What options do you see? can you add a screen shot?