+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

John hardy

Nov 28, 2018
PR CARD APPLIED (ONLINE) - FEB 15th

PHOTO REJECTED - FEB 27th

PR CARD RE-APPLIED (ONLINE) - 1st MARCH

ABLE TO LINKED APPLICATION WITH CIC PORTAL - 17th MAY (AFTER SEVRAL TRY SINCE MARCH)

PR CARD APPROVED - 17th MAY

PR CARD RECIVED - 25th MAY

NOTE - I was only able to link application on the day it is approved because a day before using same information, i was unable to link the application.

nn8895

Jun 14, 2018
PR CARD APPLIED (ONLINE) - FEB 15th

PHOTO REJECTED - FEB 27th

PR CARD RE-APPLIED (ONLINE) - 1st MARCH

ABLE TO LINKED APPLICATION WITH CIC PORTAL - 17th MAY (AFTER SEVRAL TRY SINCE MARCH)

PR CARD APPROVED - 17th MAY

PR CARD RECIVED - 25th MAY

NOTE - I was only able to link application on the day it is approved because a day before using same information, i was unable to link the application.
Hey! Your photo rejection on 27 Feb, was that on the Inspect tool or did you receive any notification through email or the portal? Thanks

kolterahul

Nov 27, 2016
Hello all,

Would like to share my timelines for PR card renewal.

Submitted online application: 12th May 2024
Received renewed PR card: 23th May 2024
Portal still shows the application status as: submitted
Based in: Montreal

When I checked the application through the 'inspect' method, the application was updated on 14th May with status marked as completed (id 20). However, in the rejectionReasons -> rejectionDetails section it is mentioned that "the back of the photo is of poor quality/unclear"...which I am still not sure why ... as it has been scanned at high resolution and very clear.
Where did you see the rejection reason?
In the inspect tool or in GC key login?

dsr83510

May 27, 2024
There were many in this group who stated that even their status changed from submitted to returned or rejected (not via inspect) and after a week status got reverted back to submitted and later a week or so they received the PR card. So what I am trying to say just based on many posts, it seems IRCC automated system is rejecting and then when it comes to visa officer they simply approving and dispatching pr card.

I’d say wait for few days and best to call to IRCC on Tuesday to check the status
Please let me know what is the best contact phone number to reach out to IRCC, Thank you

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
Hi all, just wanted to share my status!

May 12th, 2024 : Submitted the renewal application
May 28th, 2024 : Received the card via mail

Permanent resident portal is still showing as a 'submitted'.

Good luck everybody!