+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Anybody here who submitted on January 13 or 14 for December 14 draw? I see in groups that people who submitted on January 15 have received DIP but I am still in assessment (Jan 14 submission)
I am in the same shoes as you and I sent a web form for the second time today, hopefully, they move my document forward today.

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
I am in the same shoes as you and I sent a web form for the second time today, hopefully, they move my document forward today.
I got the approval yesterday. I don't know if it was webform or not but I had raised a webform for change in personal information 2 days ago. I got both DIP and approval within a couple of hours of each other.

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
I got the approval yesterday. I don't know if it was webform or not but I had raised a webform for change in personal information 2 days ago. I got both DIP and approval within a couple of hours of each other.
I sent webform yesterday inquiring about the status of my application but I got the generic response stating that the processing time on the website isn’t valid. What can I update to trigger a change in my application status?

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
I sent webform yesterday inquiring about the status of my application but I got the generic response stating that the processing time on the website isn’t valid. What can I update to trigger a change in my application status?
Wouldn't recommend to send a random webform as it can negatively impact as well. Just wait a day or two. You should see a change in status soon.

I had a genuine case. I had made an error where I put my entire name as "First Name" in OINP application and "Last Name" in Express Entry profile since I don't actually have a last name. It is frustrating to understand sometimes where the name should go, especially when both the fields are marked necessary. So the webform was raised as I had heard from another person with same issue for whom Approval from DIP took 2 months. So I raised webform before my file goes to DIP and it went to DIP the next day.

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Wouldn't recommend to send a random webform as it can negatively impact as well. Just wait a day or two. You should see a change in status soon.

I had a genuine case. I had made an error where I put my entire name as "First Name" in OINP application and "Last Name" in Express Entry profile since I don't actually have a last name. It is frustrating to understand sometimes where the name should go, especially when both the fields are marked necessary. So the webform was raised as I had heard from another person with same issue for whom Approval from DIP took 2 months. So I raised webform before my file goes to DIP and it went to DIP the next day.
Yes, I would wait, but it's stressful, especially due to my funds going down, my status expiring and my PCC already expired.

Last edited: