+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA submission query

Brahma998

Jun 28, 2022
Hello Everyone,

We have received an ITA to apply under STEM draw and I have a doubt to answer for the below question,

"how many children do you or your spouse/common-law partner have in pr application" -- While creating the profile we have only one child and we are blessed with another child in Feb and he is a Canadian citizen. Do we need to answer 2 kids or one kid to the question. As I hear that Canadian born kids are non accompanying and no need to include them in the application? is that true or do I need to include my2nd kid as well in the application.

Thank you in advance!

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

We have received an ITA to apply under STEM draw and I have a doubt to answer for the below question,

"how many children do you or your spouse/common-law partner have in pr application" -- While creating the profile we have only one child and we are blessed with another child in Feb and he is a Canadian citizen. Do we need to answer 2 kids or one kid to the question. As I hear that Canadian born kids are non accompanying and no need to include them in the application? is that true or do I need to include my2nd kid as well in the application.

Thank you in advance!
This is true, you should not include them in the PR application. Only list them as non-accompanying, this also means you have to upload their Canadian birth certificate as proof. I have 2 sons that were born in Canada and they both were listed as non-accompanying. Look at my signature.

Brahma998

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you for providing the clarification. Could you please let me know how do we list them as non-accompanying in the portal? and where we need to upload the candian birth certificate. Thank you in advance!