+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling IRCC application Wrongfully

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Hi guys today i want to share some important things,

I've applied for visitor visa and all my document was too strong and perfect
Suddenly i got my refusal letter based on my employment situation ! so i just got confused because I'm manager in my field with perfect Salary So, i got my GCMS and it was too generic and was same as well " your employment situation is not good " and " your employment does not show that you are financialy able to this visit " so it was unreasonable ! after 3 months of thinking now i think i got the problem so i want to share you guys to give any advice or to stay away from this problem

I applied my employment letter and my property in the (additional information)
Not in the ( Funds of proof )
So now as i can see all people submit the employment and property in Funds of proof not in what i did!! i s
We all know the officer does not have 1 hour to review a case so they are not gonna to try to find you HR letter you have to submit it to the right field and the additional information is optional!!

So, this is what i think my application got refused because they did not look at and yep it's my fault So, what you guys think?! am i right?!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys today i want to share some important things,

I've applied for visitor visa and all my document was too strong and perfect
Suddenly i got my refusal letter based on my employment situation ! so i just got confused because I'm manager in my field with perfect Salary So, i got my GCMS and it was too generic and was same as well " your employment situation is not good " and " your employment does not show that you are financialy able to this visit " so it was unreasonable ! after 3 months of thinking now i think i got the problem so i want to share you guys to give any advice or to stay away from this problem

I applied my employment letter and my property in the (additional information)
Not in the ( Funds of proof )
So now as i can see all people submit the employment and property in Funds of proof not in what i did!! i s
We all know the officer does not have 1 hour to review a case so they are not gonna to try to find you HR letter you have to submit it to the right field and the additional information is optional!!

So, this is what i think my application got refused because they did not look at and yep it's my fault So, what you guys think?! am i right?!
Sorry what is your question or purpose of post? No application is perfect with a perfect salary. Now if you make $20k per month Canadian then that is good. Anything under $5k is borderline. Being financially stable to visit is showing funds to support visit for length of time you are in Canada, and a salary that supports a visit in Canada. Just because you didn’t submit forms in right section is not really a reason for refusal.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Sorry what is your question or purpose of post? No application is perfect with a perfect salary. Now if you make $20k per month Canadian then that is good. Anything under $5k is borderline. Being financially stable to visit is showing funds to support visit for length of time you are in Canada, and a salary that supports a visit in Canada. Just because you didn’t submit forms in right section is not really a reason for refusal.
It was perfect application Pal !
Yep my salary was 1700US dollars with 3 years as IT manager ! with a lot of ties with perfect bank account with amazing purpose of visit writing by an immigration lawyer
I asked agents and they said yeah that was the error because the officer takes less than 4Min to review your application While there is Chinook 3+ !! so yeah the chinook did not provide it to the officer BTW Thank u...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It was perfect application Pal !
Yep my salary was 1700US dollars with 3 years as IT manager ! with a lot of ties with perfect bank account with amazing purpose of visit writing by an immigration lawyer
I asked agents and they said yeah that was the error because the officer takes less than 4Min to review your application While there is Chinook 3+ !! so yeah the chinook did not provide it to the officer BTW Thank u...
No application is perfect. $1700 USD per month is not a high salary to visit Canada in IRCC’s view. $1700 is minimum wage for Canada. Perfect bank account has millions of dollars. So reapply since you application is perfect, and address reasons for refusal with SOP.

How long was your visit? How much did you show in funds?

Last edited:

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
No application is perfect. $1700 USD per month is not a high salary to visit Canada in IRCC’s view. $1700 is minimum wage for Canada. Perfect bank account has millions of dollars. So reapply since you application is perfect, and address reasons for refusal with SOP.
The application was perfect again ..
Who told you 1700USD is minimum?! My friend got it with 650USD buddy Hahah ..
How 1700USD is minimum ?
Where do you live ?! moon?!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The application was perfect again ..
Who told you 1700USD is minimum?! My friend got it with 650USD buddy Hahah ..
How 1700USD is minimum ?
Where do you live ?! moon?!
So if your application is so perfect then reapply and address reasons for refusal. People on this forum are refused for having $20k in the bank and only visiting for 2 weeks. Glad your friend just got his visa. Minimum wage in Canada is $17 per hour so around $3k. So you make minimum wage for Canada.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
So if your application is so perfect then reapply and address reasons for refusal. People on this forum are refused for having $20k in the bank and only visiting for 2 weeks. Glad your friend just got his visa. Minimum wage in Canada is $17 per hour so around $3k. So you make minimum wage for Canada.
My bank account is 30K for only 8 days of visiting , and the 1700USD salary each month is the highest salary my country .. Have u heard of chinook 3+?! That's what i'm talking about
There are a lot of cases we saw that the officer overlooking some document ! while i submit the most Important document in the optional one and not in the mandatory field.
There is no way to refuse a case and you say the employment situation is not good besides the salary while its IT Manager do you really think this if reasonable?! they mean the salary and the position .. BTW just be aware to not submit any document in another section....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My bank account is 30K for only 8 days of visiting , and the 1700USD salary each month is the highest salary my country .. Have u heard of chinook 3+?! That's what i'm talking about
There are a lot of cases we saw that the officer overlooking some document ! while i submit the most Important document in the optional one and not in the mandatory field.
There is no way to refuse a case and you say the employment situation is not good besides the salary while its IT Manager do you really think this if reasonable?! they mean the salary and the position .. BTW just be aware to not submit any document in another section....
You know what you are doing so reapply. Of course I have heard of Chinook.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
You know what you are doing so reapply. Of course I have heard of Chinook.
I will but i had to know the real reason for that not only reapply , Should i address that i made a mistake wile filling the information?! And how can i address the refusal reasons ?!