Zaraguy

Apr 10, 2024
AOR Jan 26 2024
BIL. Feb 20 2024
CSQ from previous Outland application
Medical March 1 2024 (extended by IRCC)
Background in process
Eligibility not started

silenceeeee. Are they gonna request for another CSQ from us?

redsox21

Jun 2, 2024
Hi everyone! Good news finally we received our CSQ today ! Our CSQ is approved on Feb 29th but it took almost one month to arrive ! Hope everyone good luck !
Hey there. Just wanted to say hi and congratulations! I recently applied for csq and am understanding how difficult, slow the gov can be regarding mifi. I'm an American as well and it is TOUGH waiting while seeing everyone with CEC and out of province applications get processed faster.

We applied at the end of March for CSQ and are still dreading waiting for ircc to process our application AFTER MIFI.

Good luck to everyone. We applied back in March 2023 but had to redo the application because we filled it out wrong so the official start time was September 2023. We are actually considering for me to sponsor her to come to the states because of the lack of transparency of the tracking for csq with MIFI, thr rejection of credit card when mailing it, they didn't even give us an explanation and we used express overnight mail about $50 CAD each time... it's incredible how much they charge for taxes when you're living there but the services do not reflect the type of service you would pay for. But I'm speaking from my experience with the government I got when i was living in New York and Vermont and federal.