+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay - Greetings!! Should I be worried about the current status of my application as processing time is taking over 5months under CEC? Do you think reaching out to MP or anything else would benefit in my case at the stage. Please share your thoughts.
The SLA still is 6 months from IRCC to process 80% of all applications. You could easily be 20% of the remaining cohort of yours. I'd not worry about anything. Also, we've seen inconsistent reporting of status between different agents. MPs won't be able to speed up IRCC's decision making, but you can reach them out to them and they'll make a query on your behalf.

About your questions on CoPR number on tracker or Portal - a coin flip would unfortunately give a better answer. If you had FD in GCKey or all completed in tracker - that would still be a better place to forecast. You'll have to wait.

Enjoy the summer and wait for the PR to come through I guess :D It is going to be a hot summer for sure!

IamaDreamernt@69

Star Member
Mar 14, 2022
The SLA still is 6 months from IRCC to process 80% of all applications. You could easily be 20% of the remaining cohort of yours. I'd not worry about anything. Also, we've seen inconsistent reporting of status between different agents. MPs won't be able to speed up IRCC's decision making, but you can reach them out to them and they'll make a query on your behalf.

About your questions on CoPR number on tracker or Portal - a coin flip would unfortunately give a better answer. If you had FD in GCKey or all completed in tracker - that would still be a better place to forecast. You'll have to wait.

Enjoy the summer and wait for the PR to come through I guess :D It is going to be a hot summer for sure!
Thankyou, appreciate your response !!