+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Health Authority Stream Forum

curious2no

Apr 23, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I am creating my EE BC PNP Health authority profile and have a few questions:

1. Under education tab, one section is "Have you enrolled in or completed a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program within B.C.?" I have studied Post degree diploma from a college in BC, should I mention that over here? Is that a BC PNP eligible post-secondary program?
2. Do I need to mention my 10th and 12th grade as well?
3.Under Family tab, do I need to fill information of my parents and siblings even if they live outside canada?
4. I am working 2 full time jobs. Do I need to mention all?
5. What does this question means "Did you claim points for language proficiency in English and French?"

Please help me with this. I would appreciate any information.
Hi, health match bc has free immigration consultants that can help you with your applications. I haven't gotten to this point yet but I registered with them and they offer those services.

Reactions: kanupriya_71

curious2no

Apr 23, 2024
I have submitted for the Health Authority stream. My start date is a week away; what should I do since I am not authorized to work at the moment.
HI! what did you end up doing? The nomination typically comes with a work permit support letter. Did you apply for a work permit? And did your employer support you with an employer compliance fee and a letter through the employee portal?

kanupriya_71

Jan 25, 2020
Applied : May 26, 2024
In Process : May 30, 2024
600 Points added to EE Profile: May30, 2024
EE BC PNP Health Authority (NOC 20221 -Tech job)

I got the 600 additional points on EE profile just now but my status on PNP profile is still 'In Process'. Is it something to concern about?
Also, do I need to make any changes in the EE profile?

civanj

Jun 2, 2024
Hi, Good day! just want to ask if the health care Food Service Worker is also eligible for EE BC PNP? or just In non-ee BC PNP?
and may i also ask what NOC of Food service worker. thank you.

Mohammad_M

Jun 5, 2024
Hi everyone,

I currently work for VCH as a research assistant. I have a full time job offer but the HR administrator refuses to give me an indeterminate offer despite my direct supervisor asked for it. The HR admin says the reason is that I am on a work permit that expires in 3 years and they can't give me an indeterminate job offer because I won't be eligible to work after the work permit expiry date. I was wondering if anyone has had any similar experience and how you worked around it.

I appreciate your help and consideration in advance.

kanupriya_71

Jan 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

I currently work for VCH as a research assistant. I have a full time job offer but the HR administrator refuses to give me an indeterminate offer despite my direct supervisor asked for it. The HR admin says the reason is that I am on a work permit that expires in 3 years and they can't give me an indeterminate job offer because I won't be eligible to work after the work permit expiry date. I was wondering if anyone has had any similar experience and how you worked around it.

I appreciate your help and consideration in advance.
Hi
What was on your initial job offer? Full time/ casual/temporary?

If you were hired as a permanent full time employee, you should ask them to provide you a letter. They won't necessarily need to write 'intermediate' there. If they write Full time permanent employee over there, that also work

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Hi @canstudent21,

- Any NOC (TEER 1,2,3,4,5) is eligible for BCPNP as long as you have a job offer from a BC health authority for minimum of 30 hours per week.
- I believe there is no age limit to apply under this stream
- If you don’t apply through express entry then you will have to apply through non express entry in that case you will be issued a nomination which will later be added in your federal file to apply for your PR (Also remember that Birth Certificate is required for non express entry)

I hope this helps.
Thank You so much for your reply. Appreciated.