+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for tourist does not need EMPLOYMENT letter??

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
This is why i posted this to get reply like this not to tell me ( I laughed at you and make me depress ) Sir you are right I don't mean why they refused me because i'm manager with that salary .. the GCMS showed ( The employment situation is not good ) That's why i ask my job is good the position is Manager the salary is too high for my country ! I had a strong ties from A to Z ( Family ties - My brother is sick i need to come back to him - My job - property a good purpose of visit but with no travel history
The problem i have is if the refusal showed that ( Lack of travel history or Lack of family ties ) it really would be reasonable ! but it's all about my employment situation

So this why i really think the officer overlooked my HR letter while i wrongfully attach it to the
( Additional document ) even now i don't know when i reapply where should i attach it i think it was my fault because the refusal looks like i don't have any job !
I think we should attach it to the proof of funds along with the bank statement

BTW my bank saving is 30K
All i wanted is be in canada for 10 days i think the time even is reasonable.

Thanks buddy
Firstly, I never said (I laughed at you or at your situation) (I said your statement about chinook and innocence gave me a laugh).
Anyway,
May I ask,
What was your purpose of trip?
whats your travel history?
Whats your nationality and what is your country of residence?
If you dont mind share with me in GCMS notes here or in private.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Whats your nationality and what is your country of residence?
If you dont mind share with me in GCMS notes here or in private.
I am from iraq - kurdistan
Yeah for sure this is what was in the GCMS :

The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.

The applicant's current employment situation does not show that they are financially established in their country of residence.

The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

So, it looks like I have no job ! my friend has same application but his salary was less than me and he did not get this refusal so that's why i wonder the refusal is not about ( Travel history or ties or ..) that's why i think the officer overlooked that even though i think it was my fault i think i should had attach it in the proof of funds ..

I really Appreciate your help and i have no one helping me .. If you can help me i would be grateful if you give me any email or social account to talk with you i want to reapply writing another SOP but i want someone to review it or giving me any advice

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
This is why i posted this to get reply like this not to tell me ( I laughed at you and make me depress ) Sir you are right I don't mean why they refused me because i'm manager with that salary .. the GCMS showed ( The employment situation is not good ) That's why i ask my job is good the position is Manager the salary is too high for my country ! I had a strong ties from A to Z ( Family ties - My brother is sick i need to come back to him - My job - property a good purpose of visit but with no travel history
The problem i have is if the refusal showed that ( Lack of travel history or Lack of family ties ) it really would be reasonable ! but it's all about my employment situation

So this why i really think the officer overlooked my HR letter while i wrongfully attach it to the
( Additional document ) even now i don't know when i reapply where should i attach it i think it was my fault because the refusal looks like i don't have any job !
I think we should attach it to the proof of funds along with the bank statement

BTW my bank saving is 30K
All i wanted is be in canada for 10 days i think the time even is reasonable.

Thanks buddy
that's why i think the officer overlooked that even though i think it was my fault i think i should had attach it in the proof of funds ..
Do you have a spouse or children? Your brother is NOT family ties.
How long have you been employed in your current position? A manager is not a very "high" position in general. It depends on the size of your company.
Did you include proof of funds?
10 days is a reasonable travel period. Did you include the itinerary?
Are you are citizen or permeant resident of your current country of residence?

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
In that case, what is your touristic travel history in last 5 years?
No , as i said before i have no travel history but we all know they can't refuse an applicant based solely on having no travel history and its neutral factor to the IRCC based on The court!

What i wonder is .. Why the write your employment situation ?! while it's good and not weak neither Salary nor position this maked me insane

we can say Ok maybe my SOP wasn't perfect but the second and third ground looks so unreasonable and that's why i think the Chinook tool has a big role on it while i did not attach my employment letter to the right section!

We all know the officer has 2 - 6Min to review the whole application with ( Chinook) which make your 10 pages into 2 pages !

So, what's your take on this ?! what should i do ?! do you know what section should i attach the ( employment letter?) i think it should be along with bank statement in the proof of funds.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
In that case, what is your touristic travel history in last 5 years? Also tell me if you have family wife/kids and did you applied along with family or alone?
No i applied alone
I have old parent which i should to care of them and i have to come back also my brother is sick ! so i applied all these information and that's why i didn't get family ties refusal or even ties ..

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
No , as i said before i have no travel history but we all know they can't refuse an applicant based solely on having no travel history and its neutral factor to the IRCC based on The court!

What i wonder is .. Why the write your employment situation ?! while it's good and not weak neither Salary nor position this maked me insane

we can say Ok maybe my SOP wasn't perfect but the second and third ground looks so unreasonable and that's why i think the Chinook tool has a big role on it while i did not attach my employment letter to the right section!

We all know the officer has 2 - 6Min to review the whole application with ( Chinook) which make your 10 pages into 2 pages !

So, what's your take on this ?! what should i do ?! do you know what section should i attach the ( employment letter?) i think it should be along with bank statement in the proof of funds.
Firstly, the purpose of trip:

So that is exactly what I was thinking.
Now tell me, how can you convince a visa officer that you are tourist and want to only visit Canada for tourism and have no touristic history at all!
This is why he mentioned that "inconsistent purpose of trip"
Keep in mind, Canada is not a touristic country at all.

secondly, family ties,
You said parent and brother
FYI brothers,sisters,parents are weak family ties (in the eye of IRCC)
The ties expected are wife, son, daughter etc.
It is not mandatory that you see the family ties as point of refusal, but this is for sure what the officer will be thinking when processing your file.

thirdly, from office POV, a person earning 2800USD can easily quit his job and work on cash jobs in canada.

In the end solution would be to change your circumstances, get married, have kids, travel around the world and then apply when you have better circumstances to stand a better chance.
Good luck.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Firstly, the purpose of trip:

So that is exactly what I was thinking.
Now tell me, how can you convince a visa officer that you are tourist and want to only visit Canada for tourism and have no touristic history at all!
This is why he mentioned that "inconsistent purpose of trip"
Keep in mind, Canada is not a touristic country at all.

secondly, family ties,
You said parent and brother
FYI brothers,sisters,parents are weak family ties (in the eye of IRCC)
The ties expected are wife, son, daughter etc.
It is not mandatory that you see the family ties as point of refusal, but this is for sure what the officer will be thinking when processing your file.

thirdly, from office POV, a person earning 2800USD can easily quit his job and work on cash jobs in canada.

In the end solution would be to change your circumstances, get married, have kids, travel around the world and then apply when you have better circumstances to stand a better chance.
Good luck.
Thanks for the help but we all know having no travel history is neutral factor by the Court!

Ok but there is rejection by those name such as
( Lack of travel history - lack of family ties )
Why i did not get these refusal?! Wonder!!

My friend had Same application like me
No travel history - No wife or kids - Less salary
Do u know what ?! he got it Haha!!

BTW you man that if you are single and have no travel history then can't get it But i don't think so because i have seen a lot of cases like this get approved

Although The gcms should have a detail note about the refusal but mine is same generic !

BTW thank u for wasting your time.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for the help but we all know having no travel history is neutral factor by the Court!

Ok but there is rejection by those name such as
( Lack of travel history - lack of family ties )
Why i did not get these refusal?! Wonder!!

My friend had Same application like me
No travel history - No wife or kids - Less salary
Do u know what ?! he got it Haha!!

BTW you man that if you are single and have no travel history then can't get it But i don't think so because i have seen a lot of cases like this get approved

Although The gcms should have a detail note about the refusal but mine is same generic !

BTW thank u for wasting your time.
I hope you know that visa is NOT a RIGHT but a privilege which the country can grant or deny with or without a reason.

Anyway, you need a serious tuning on your attitude level. Goodbye!