+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver office- Citizenship

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Look at my sig, my security clearance didn't get cleared until 12 months in. "Coincidentally" I applied for CSIS and suddenly my BG got completed. I don't think it's really a coincidence.
I got the same situation with my test invite. I applied gcms notes and suddenly I received test invite. Now I am stuck waiting for LPP for over a month. I will send another GCMS notes today.. BTW my notes says primary office is Vancouver and Secondary Sidney :( but I am living in Manitoba

fièrementcanadien

Star Member
Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Just decided to call the help center to confirm that they were able to add the file. Looks like they were able to link it correctly even though I screwed up the subject line (although I also re-sent the file to them a few days ago with the correct subject line while I was waiting on them to respond to my webform so I don't know which email actually helped them with the linkage).

One note: if you're neurodivergent, be very careful and try to be as much of a normie as possible when talking with IRCC support center on the phone. They expect neurotypical voice mannerisms so if you stutter or you're awkward at verbalizing your thoughts they will think you're being suspicious and will hang up on you quoting the Privacy Act. I had better luck with the French line in this regard as the lady I spoke to was very nice and understanding.
LPP marked complete today.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Happy Friday everyone! That's really stressing and annoying situation having to wait.. it's been a month after Test complete and radio silence.. I know my application is easy, in the eligibility period of 3 years I only travelled for a month, single applicant.. i sent the scanned copy of my entire passport beforehand.. that's really frustrating.. Also, I don't know what triggers an application to be sent to Vancouver office since I don't live there..

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Happy Friday everyone! That's really stressing and annoying situation having to wait.. it's been a month after Test complete and radio silence.. I know my application is easy, in the eligibility period of 3 years I only travelled for a month, single applicant.. i sent the scanned copy of my entire passport beforehand.. that's really frustrating.. Also, I don't know what triggers an application to be sent to Vancouver office since I don't live there..
Where do you live?

fièrementcanadien

Star Member
Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Where do you live?
Manitoba, apparently, gauging from their posts.

@Alalac I don't see this in your post history but have you ordered GCMS notes or spoken to the client center on the telephone? Also, am I correct that you're a Feb 2024 applicant and you only gave the test April 24? It's a bit too soon (in fact, it's always too soon) to start torturing and second-guessing yourself. Judging from threads, IRCC is currently churning through December 2023 applications. Order your notes and speak to the client support on the phone in case they can tell you anything. But the notes would be the most helpful.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Manitoba, apparently, gauging from their posts.

@Alalac I don't see this in your post history but have you ordered GCMS notes or spoken to the client center on the telephone? Also, am I correct that you're a Feb 2024 applicant and you only gave the test April 24? It's a bit too soon (in fact, it's always too soon) to start torturing and second-guessing yourself. Judging from threads, IRCC is currently churning through December 2023 applications. Order your notes and speak to the client support on the phone in case they can tell you anything. But the notes would be the most helpful.
Thank you for your opinion, yes I am Feb applicant, but it is really hard to see people from March and even February with AOR dates similar from other offices getting their oath dates and you notice your app is being left collecting dust.. yes, I ordered ATIP notes and received it, including my app moved a little bit and I received test invite during the processing of my ATIP, coincidence? Who knows? I requested another one..
I completely understand that an application where fingerprint were requested are to take longer, but for me is a radio silence and nothing requested.. I even sent scanned version of my passport beforehand.. that is really frustating to say at least..
BTW my location is Manitoba too and my file was sent to Vancouver.. lol

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am so sorry for 2020-2023 applicants that are waiting for this long.. but since each case is completely different from another...
I will try to chill out a little bit...

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
I am so sorry for 2020-2023 applicants that are waiting for this long.. but since each case is completely different from another...
I will try to chill out a little bit...
Ya...if it feels hard to see people with March AOR getting their Oath scheduled, imagine what it's like for people like me :/

• Sad
Reactions: Alalac