+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Application - Invitation Letter Correction

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I need some advice on my parents' Super Visa application. I submitted the application on April 13th, but I just noticed that the invitation letter I included only mentioned me and my spouse, and I forgot to include my children. My income is significantly above the required threshold, but I'm concerned that this oversight might cause issues with the application.

Earlier today, I used the web form to submit a corrected invitation letter, but I'm not sure if that's sufficient or if there's another way to ensure that my updated document is properly added to the application. The application is still in progress, with the background check underway, but the eligibility review hasn't started yet.

Is there a risk of rejection due to this mistake? If so, what should I do to correct it? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I need some advice on my parents' Super Visa application. I submitted the application on April 13th, but I just noticed that the invitation letter I included only mentioned me and my spouse, and I forgot to include my children. My income is significantly above the required threshold, but I'm concerned that this oversight might cause issues with the application.

Earlier today, I used the web form to submit a corrected invitation letter, but I'm not sure if that's sufficient or if there's another way to ensure that my updated document is properly added to the application. The application is still in progress, with the background check underway, but the eligibility review hasn't started yet.

Is there a risk of rejection due to this mistake? If so, what should I do to correct it? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
I would not worry about it.