+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permits for Minor dependents

Mojoyin

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I am applying for study permits for my dependent children who are minors to join me in Canada. However from the document checklist one of the required documents is “Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Enrollment/Registration”. Please what do I upload? Do I upload my own acceptance letter?

Mojoyin

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I am applying for study permits for my dependent children who are minors to join me in Canada. However from the document checklist one of the required documents is “Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Enrollment/Registration”. Please what do I upload? Do I upload my own acceptance letter?
Please I need your response

rafach75

Jun 24, 2020
I'm trying to find about the same. There was another mandatory question on the child's form for the UCI of parent (myself) which I don't have yet as I'm still in the application filling stage. How did you address this?

Mojoyin

Jul 3, 2019
I'm trying to find about the same. There was another mandatory question on the child's form for the UCI of parent (myself) which I don't have yet as I'm still in the application filling stage. How did you address this?
My application has been approved so I used mine