+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Thank you for prompt reply, you saved me from trouble otherwise I was about to update and send SINP mail that would be very bad if IRCC conducts draw in a day or two. So now I am waiting that nomination points appear in EE profile which is yet to occur.
Hi,
I don't want to confuse you, but I would suggest to create a new profile.. Take a screenshot of existing profile to confirm it's going to expire soon.. While creating a new profile you will get a message in your profile with the pdf of your EE profile and job seeker code. Ask them to revise..

@Shravan_Kumar , @thirdfromright , @shamsid ,
I requested for revision with new EE and got the revised nomination on the same day.

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
Hi,
I don't want to confuse you, but I would suggest to create a new profile.. Take a screenshot of existing profile to confirm it's going to expire soon.. While creating a new profile you will get a message in your profile with the pdf of your EE profile and job seeker code. Ask them to revise..

@Shravan_Kumar , @thirdfromright , @shamsid ,
I requested for revision with new EE and got the revised nomination on the same day.

you created new profile after exiting expired or earlier?

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
@All

Is there anyone with a Jun 19th submission, 21234 NOC code, and the status Application Received/In Process? Your answers would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Not exactly what you asked but Submitted June 9, NOC 22221. In Process since the day it was received, no EDR, no update as of today

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Not exactly what you asked but Submitted June 9, NOC 22221. In Process since the day it was received, no EDR, no update as of today

canadaways Thanks for your reply.

Let me add the details.
NOC Code: 21234

SINP Nomination:
ITA - April 20th, 2023
Application Submitted - June 19th, 2023 and Application Received - June 19th, 2023
Application In-process - May 15th, 2024 (It took 11 months to change the status from AR to In process)

I am wondering if anyone with the same NOC code who submitted their application in June 2023 is in a similar situation. Your answers would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: