+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Nitika@11

May 30, 2024
Don't do that, OINP international student program is faster than RNIP, and also you have six months if you have already got the community recommendation letter. You should wait and call the IRCC about you OINP application.
Isn't RNIP faster because there maybe less people to apply whereas OINP is whole Ontario wide or am I wrong?

Babbal0647

May 15, 2024
Hello guys! I got a community recommendation today but I have already applied PR through oinp international student. Its been 2 months and its doing nothing right now. It is still in submitted phase. I thought there is no application fee for RNIP but I was wrong. I heard RNIP is faster so I'm thinking to withdraw oinp.
Please suggest me what's the best thing to do now.
Dear,
RNIP file will be considered on priority base coz they have to finish all the files end of July 2024 or maximum August 2024 coz this program is going to be permanent under name RIP (Rural Immigragiton Program) with new guidelines. So it will be on urgent basis. Rest contact 1 or 2 lawyers before withdrawing the file. My PR is under process under RNIP. Hope for the best.

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Dear,
RNIP file will be considered on priority base coz they have to finish all the files end of July 2024 or maximum August 2024 coz this program is going to be permanent under name RIP (Rural Immigragiton Program) with new guidelines. So it will be on urgent basis. Rest contact 1 or 2 lawyers before withdrawing the file. My PR is under process under RNIP. Hope for the best.
Wow!, that actually makes sense

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Dear,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0118-rural-northern-immigration.html
"The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) Ministerial Instructions have been amended to allow communities to issue recommendations until July 31, 2024.

Applicants will still be required to submit their complete applications for permanent residence by August 31, 2024, the date when the pilot expires"

So, what about if someone with a recommendation submits it in Aug 2024? Definitely IRCC will not be able to clear it within a week, right? I think once you submit a PR application, it goes to a similar pool/inventory of PR application. It's under the umbrella of provincial PR application.

fb_2024

May 8, 2024
Any updates? also did you get any Adr?
Yesterday, I received an email from IRCC regarding my submitted documents and from the email they said that the PR application is still on background check status.
I did not get an ADR from them, but I initiated to submit updated paystubs thru web form.