+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Visa

Mar 27, 2024
I applied for a SDS Visa on 4th March and biometrics completed on 7th march. My application says that “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” And it’s been the same since biometrics got updated. Does this stay the same throughout the process or does it get updated? I read in an older thread that it stays the same but not sure if it’s the same now. Any info is appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for a SDS Visa on 4th March and biometrics completed on 7th march. My application says that “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” And it’s been the same since biometrics got updated. Does this stay the same throughout the process or does it get updated? I read in an older thread that it stays the same but not sure if it’s the same now. Any info is appreciated
There is no issue. Just wait. Background can remain the same throughout process. Depends on where you applied from, where you have lived, and verifying authenticity of documents.

bcb318

Sep 18, 2023
Any news/updates on your application? :)