+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
we ask MP's help 2 weeks ago and got email last week from IRCC asking us for in person interview this week, and we got PR card today.
Sorry for the late reply. I just saw your message today. Thank you so much for your reply. What did they ask in the interview? Is there any questions regarding country out time period or something else?

cindyu

Mar 21, 2016
Got my new card in the mail today (or maybe yesterday but I just checked today)! 14-15 days. It was way faster than I thought. Thank God! Timeline as follows.

May 16 - Submitted renewal application online.
May 23 - Status changed to Completed, but I only found out on May 30 per inspect mode which I learned through this forum. No rejection.
May 30 - Tried to link application to online account but the system only found my initial PR card application created after I first landed years ago. I could not link my renewal application.
May 31 - Got my new card in the mail.

Never got any email/AOR or application number. Never able to check status on CAS tool. Status on PR Portal remains Submitted. Still unable to link the application.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Reactions: MaHab

GK1001

Oct 21, 2021
Wanted to Update here that finally i have received my Wife's PR Card. Below is the timeline

Submitted Application: 2nd March 2024
Received Card: 30th May 2024

Thank You and Best of Luck to Others who are waiting, hopefully you should also receive your renewed cards soon.