+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP application- Do I need to upload my Study Permit

Tam Le

Jan 24, 2019
Hi every one,
I just applied my PGWP for 3 days before, and I did everything completely and I did get all information to fill the Application Form IMM5710E BUT I didn't see any box/place to upload my STUDY PERMIT. So I couldn't upload my STUDY PERMIT. Then I got A confirmation of submission with Receipt and Application number already and my application status is on processing.
But my friends said they did see a field for a Study permit in the Checklist of documents to upload STUDY PERMIT and they upload that STUDY PERMIT.

Is there anyone did not upload Study permit like me? And are there any trouble for my application or may it be refused because of this issue?
Thanks so much and hope to get your help?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hi every one,
I just applied my PGWP for 3 days before, and I did everything completely and I did get all information to fill the Application Form IMM5710E BUT I didn't see any box/place to upload my STUDY PERMIT. So I couldn't upload my STUDY PERMIT. Then I got A confirmation of submission with Receipt and Application number already and my application status is on processing.
But my friends said they did see a field for a Study permit in the Checklist of documents to upload STUDY PERMIT and they upload that STUDY PERMIT.

Is there anyone did not upload Study permit like me? And are there any trouble for my application or may it be refused because of this issue?
They have your information in their system. Even if you do not upload they will know when your SP is going to expire. And if you still want to send them your SP, then fill a web form. But its ok even if you did not upload. So, chill

Reactions: Tam Le

Tam Le

Jan 24, 2019
They have your information in their system. Even if you do not upload they will know when your SP is going to expire. And if you still want to send them your SP, then fill a web form. But its ok even if you did not upload. So, chill
Thanks, I also thought that in my passport, I have all the information of Study visa which is matches with SP for issue day and expire day. But I am still so nervous about it.

Jamboe

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys, I recently got my Passport renewed in Canada. When applying for the PGWP, they ask to upload a copy of your passport with all the visas/stamps, should I upload my new passport (with no visas) or new and old passport (with all the visas)? Any help would be appreciated.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hi guys, I recently got my Passport renewed in Canada. When applying for the PGWP, they ask to upload a copy of your passport with all the visas/stamps, should I upload my new passport (with no visas) or new and old passport (with all the visas)? Any help would be appreciated.
Upload new passport and upload old passport and all stamps with letter of explanation of your situation in client information.

Reactions: AsimNexus

JaskiratSINGH123

Sep 10, 2018
Bro I also didnot uploaded I m also worried now bcoz some of my frendzz told me that they get the option to upload jst let me know bro if you are attaching it as a webdorm

kkkkkk

May 6, 2019
Bro I also didnot uploaded I m also worried now bcoz some of my frendzz told me that they get the option to upload jst let me know bro if you are attaching it as a webdorm
did you get your work permit. I did not attach study permit with application and my TRV is expired.

Taran1994

Jun 5, 2019
Hi every one,

I did the same did you get your sp? I am worried.

shan991

Jan 22, 2018
Hi every one,

Hi bro,

Did you get your work permit?