Here is my timeline
Outbound FSW
VO Ottawa
AOR November 18, 2023
Biometric and medical request January 25, 2024
Biometric completed January 29, 2024
Medical Completed February 07, 2024
ADR POF April 12, 2024.
My investment certificate of 10000 cad was not considered.
ADR submitted March 03, 2024.
Eligibility completed and final decision in progress March's 06, 2024.
Ready for visa email March 07, 2024.
Passport submission VFS 08, 2024.
Application approved March 16, 2024.
Passport receives VFS March 17, 2024.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

Newbie2710

Feb 1, 2024
AOR Nov 14, called for second time today, getting close to 7 months… Criminality in progress, Security has’t started yet. VO is Edmonton. Info sharing completed, does that mean they have all the info gathered and just reviewing it? The person over the phone said they don’t know what does info sharing completed mean

Usama96

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
AOR Nov 14, called for second time today, getting close to 7 months… Criminality in progress, Security has’t started yet. VO is Edmonton. Info sharing completed, does that mean they have all the info gathered and just reviewing it? The person over the phone said they don’t know what does info sharing completed mean
same here criminality is in progress. VO vancouver.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Info sharing means that your fingerprints and info has been shared with the Five Eyes (USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND). If there were no criminal activities reported in those countries the info sharing results comes as NRT : No Reportable Trace.
so far so good.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I submitted all my ADR almost a week now. No updates. Still waiting and hopeful. AOR NOV 17.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Another waiting game. 6 months officially since AOR.
All finally completed in tracker on 28th May, exactly 6 months since AOR, no update since. I wonder what it's like to have the luck where things get done back to back [-_-]

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Another waiting game. 6 months officially since AOR.
All finally completed in tracker on 28th May, exactly 6 months since AOR, no update since. I wonder what it's like to have the luck where things get done back to back [-_-]
Congrats with all checks completion. Just a little bit left!

Please advise if you had such message in a tracker:
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification
Background verification status has been updated to In progress

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Congrats with all checks completion. Just a little bit left!

Please advise if you had such message in a tracker:

In tracker throughout it just said in-progress and the day it change to completed it same "Background verification status has been updated to Completed"
In GCKEY initially it said in-progress then N/A and once tracker showed completed it said some along the lines that we are progressing your background check in GCKEY.

Reactions: TTBR

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
In tracker throughout it just said in-progress and the day it change to completed it same "Background verification status has been updated to Completed"
In GCKEY initially it said in-progress then N/A and once tracker showed completed it said some along the lines that we are progressing your background check in GCKEY.
My GCKey did the same…months ago. Background check: N/A > In progress > We are processing then back > N/A. In the tracker, it just says In progress. I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes -_-