1 May 2024 Final decision IRCC account and COPR issued in the Online Tracker
3 May 2024 Portal 1 - KAI method
7 May 2024 Portal 2
15 May 2024 Eligibility reviewed
15 May 2024 COPR

Thank you everyone!
wow, amazing! congrats!
Processing time shows 11 months!
We applied PR today via non-express entry (Foreign worker stream-oinp) same as you.
good luck for everyone!

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
If fees is already paid , you don’t need to attach receipt. Just make sure your Job offer is valid . Attaching receipt is not mandatory.
Thank you Miss bee. Really appreciate your response.

Yes, my job offer is completely valid. I have been working with the same employer in Ontario for more than 3 years now.

But the work permit support letter I have received has mentioned to provide proof of compliance fees paid by employer, while creating work permit application. Therefore I am asking them to provide but they could not find it on employer portal. Now, I am not sure what should I do?

Again thanks for all the help you are providing to all of us.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you Miss bee. Really appreciate your response.

Yes, my job offer is completely valid. I have been working with the same employer in Ontario for more than 3 years now.

But the work permit support letter I have received has mentioned to provide proof of compliance fees paid by employer, while creating work permit application. Therefore I am asking them to provide but they could not find it on employer portal. Now, I am not sure what should I do?

Again thanks for all the help you are providing to all of us.
If your employer couldn’t find fees receipt, you can ask him to send you screenshots from his credit card where money was deducted from .

lukash188

May 10, 2020
Hi there,

I will briefly describe our situation. We've lived and worked in Canada since 2020 and applied for PR in January 2024. I am a primary applicant and my spouse is a dependant. We received a request to do a medical check a week ago and did it today. As my spouse is pregnant, we requested the doctor to delay the X-ray after our kid is born. I am planning to submit a web form with an explanation letter that we decided to delay the x-ray(we did everything else except the x-ray). What's not clear to me is what the next steps will be after the child has been born. As the child will be born in Canada he will be a Canadian citizen. Hence I believe he won't be dependent on our application as he will be a Canadian citizen. But, am I supposed to submit anything to IRCC to let them know about this event? I tried to do some research on this but I found only cases when the kid was born abroad. However, our child will be born in Canada. If anyone would be willing to clarify what our next steps should be I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
There you go guys. This is portal and make account and submit your application.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Hey, I applied for PNP nomination program international graduate stream 1st of May after getting the nomination letter from Newfoundland province. I work as an engineer in construction, but due project ending the company did a massive layoffs (I worked 14 months in the project) and mentioned to us that we will be hired again once they get a new project. However, now am looking for a job do I have to inform IRCC about it. Will this affect my application 'like stop it or put it on hold. Please advise.

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
Hey, I applied for PNP nomination program international graduate stream 1st of May 2024 after getting the nomination letter from Newfoundland province to IRCC. I work as an engineer in construction, but due project ending the company did a massive layoffs (I worked 14 months in the project). However, now I am looking for a job do I have to inform IRCC about it. Will this affect my application 'like stop it or put it on hold. Please advise.