+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 AOR

Can_2024

Feb 23, 2024
ITA March 25
AOR May 15

I have a confusion, I and my husband applied for USA visiter visa on March 10, then scheduled interview on March 5, 2026. But, in between on April 19, I got scammed for expedited visa interview date on May 3 and lost control of my USA visa interview scheduling account. Scammer changed Login credentials and never gave me back. Then, I contacted concerned authorities to request to regain access of my account. They replied they have temporarily suspended account and working on my request. So, I don't know scammer did change my interview date or not. What's the status of my visa interview date.

My biggest confusion is that should I mention this in my PR application which I already submitted ????? I didn't include this, because it's not a refusal, it's just applied status and visa interview scheduled. No refusal. I never got any letter or response from US embassy.

Please help me to understand this!!!
I am not an expert but your understanding sounds correct. I have read at multiple forums that a cancellation of visa application is not a denial/refusal. And what you narrated falls in this category.