+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention eye color & height when submitting passport

tk17

Oct 29, 2023
Hello,

I received my PPR request on the 13th and submitted my passport on the 18th. The IRCC office received my passport on the 19th and started processing it. However, it completely skipped my mind to submit my eye color and height information. I realized my mistake on the 28th and immediately raised a web form notifying them of these two particulars.
I also wrote an e-mail to the IRCC office where my passport is and clarified the issue.

Has something similar happened with anyone else? Do they check the document submitted before to get this information or will I get my passport back without the counterfoil and asked to re-submit again? I also plan to send them a fax for the same. Basically, trying to contact them in any way possible.

Any insight is welcome.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello,

I received my PPR request on the 13th and submitted my passport on the 18th. The IRCC office received my passport on the 19th and started processing it. However, it completely skipped my mind to submit my eye color and height information. I realized my mistake on the 28th and immediately raised a web form notifying them of these two particulars.
I also wrote an e-mail to the IRCC office where my passport is and clarified the issue.

Has something similar happened with anyone else? Do they check the document submitted before to get this information or will I get my passport back without the counterfoil and asked to re-submit again? I also plan to send them a fax for the same. Basically, trying to contact them in any way possible.

Any insight is welcome.
If you sent a webform, that should be enough. If they need more info, your passport submission will have contact info on it.