+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA additional documents

beckdan71

Apr 19, 2024
Hi All,

has anyone needed to supply additional documents for an ETA had any luck recently? I applied in November 2023 and still waiting wondered if anyone has applied around this time and had any responses ?

beckdan71

Apr 19, 2024
Yes im uk citizen I’m hoping to go to Canada for two weeks in august for my step sons wedding but it’s getting close now and I’m panicking I will not receive my eta in time my family all have there eta so I may have to stay home

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes im uk citizen I’m hoping to go to Canada for two weeks in august for my step sons wedding but it’s getting close now and I’m panicking I will not receive my eta in time my family all have there eta so I may have to stay home
Not sure why it is taking so long. If Police Certificate is clean then should be no issue. If you have past charges then that is why it is taking a long time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I have one minor offence from 20 years ago do you know estimated time this would take ?
So that is why it is taking so long. Depending on the offence will depend on if you are inadmissable to Canada. You may want to retain a Canadian immigration lawyer to assist on next steps.