beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
My experience is I applied on May 7, with expected passport ready on May 22. I called yesterday the agent said it's approved and will be mailing out by the end of the day. But today I came to the office and asked them, they said it's not mailed out yet. The status is still showing the same. I think they will update everything after done or mailout the package at once.
Did you get your passport yet?

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Folks,
I have submitted the application in ServiceCanada-Passport services on May 10 and the tracker status shows as received and progress.
standard SLA is 10 days and its passed by now.

Any insight on the current wait times for the passport dispatch for in-person applications will be greatly appreciated.
Did you get your passport yet?

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
My passport application has already passed the normal processing time, and the status has remained the same since day one. I have called multiple times but received no updates. Is there anything else I can do to expedite the processing?

I believe the worst mistake I made was not providing an expected travel date.

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
My passport application has already passed the normal processing time, and the status has remained the same since day one. I have called multiple times but received no updates. Is there anything else I can do to expedite the processing?

I believe the worst mistake I made was not providing an expected travel date.
Same status here. Applied on Apr 29 and no updates whatever since then. Even when I called yesterday they mentioned it’s yet to be processed and not approved yet.

Vptl

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Same status here. Applied on Apr 29 and no updates whatever since then. Even when I called yesterday they mentioned it’s yet to be processed and not approved yet.
I applied on April 24, and the agent told me the same thing. It's not approved yet. My file is currently sitting at the Mississauga location.

BTW, did you put any expected travel dates in the application form?

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied on April 24, and the agent told me the same thing. It's not approved yet. My file is currently sitting at the Mississauga location.

BTW, did you put any expected travel dates in the application form?
No did not put travel dates as I didn’t think it’s going to make a difference and now dreading over it. I applied in Glen Erin Dr ServiceCanada.

Reactions: Vptl

glqu2013

Feb 21, 2024
Applied on Apr. 22, supposed to be mailed out from the office on May 21th. Unfortunately, still under processing. Very bad. 29 business days passed. Am I supposed to be partially refunded?:)

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Any of you have experience at Passport service centre in Surrey Central? I couldn't find a time for appointment so I may have to walkin. Usually what time we should be there before they open?

soleska

Star Member
Aug 1, 2023
Ethiopia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Addis Abeba
NOC Code......
Ethiopia
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
02-August -2023
Nomination.....
03-August -2023
Plz share your timeline here for in person canadian passport.
Applied : 04-Nov-21